Online things, Mix

A.N. Hi peepsss. Another mixxx. I have an idea, but it just needs to spark and click in me. Hmmm. I'll try to make some actual one character scenarios soon that actually have detail lol. Here's this for now. :)

Aether
Accidentally is in the background of your zoom call in pj's and messy hair. Hehe. I can just picture you talking away then him rubbing his eyes in the background yawning as he walks by. Your co-workers/friends like: 👁👄👁

Albedo
Cuddles while doing online schooling/job between breaks. He walks by taking a break from his work and sees the time, realising you're done soon.
"Would you like to lay down with me?" He asks you. You nod your head yes and take a break before your next call.

Bennett
Entire house falls apart during online calls. 💀 The others just like, "Are you oka-" You're like, "Yep. You were saying?" Instantly switching topics. Hehehe. Later you help clean the mess and boost his confidence that it is completely okay and you don't mimd. :)

Childe
I could see him pulling you away from a call/ gaming session early if it was not as important or just ending off.
"Y/N~" He calls in a whiney voice. "I'm still on my call." You say. He looks to the clock seeing that you are two minutes past the scheduled time to finish. "But they are keeping you passed the required time." He says. "We won't be too long." You say. Suddenly the person speaks up saying, "Oh, I know we're past time but can we decide on the options now?" He walks over to your call and you try pushing him away then he presses the hang up button. Well.

Chongyun
He would totally be oblivious to the fact that you are online live and he's like talking to you and telling you things, calling you over to look at something, meanwhile you answer the people online and he pauses, peeks his head in and sees you're in a call. Lol he was embarrassed hehe.

Itto
Man makes faces behind you. Bunny ears , sticking out his tongue... All that and most of the time you don't even notice. The people just kind of laugh to themselves when they see it or look at him strangely. When you do notice though... he gets the eyes of fury and spanks later. LOL.

Venti
Sits next to you during calls sometimes. Other times he is like having a dance party in the background. Other other times he just leaves you alone. Got the others like, "Where is he?..." You: "In the other room." Straight faced. They have just gotten used to having him around as if he was part of the group.

Xiao
Stares at you from across the room. You're on the call, you feel a look on you so you turn your head to the side and see Xiao just staring at you from across the room. You look at him longer wondering what's up. *Processing. It clicks in him that he's staring at you and you are staring back. He looks away softly and you go back to your call. He leaves the room and your co-workers /friends ask, "What were you looking at?" You smile as you look back to Xiao who's peeking out at you from the other room. He'd like to stay unknown to the others.

Xingqiu
Also chills with you, rests his head on your lap while you work/game/chat. Every now and then as you are on the call he will put down his book, turn on his side slightly and hug you, face in your stomach. You might look down and brush his hair with your fingers as he holds your there for a bit. <3

A.N. Hiyooooo I got some ideas forming òuó