Persistent Albedo

Albedo x Reader
School AU

You couldn't help but be a little tsundere. Especially when it came to Albedo. He was smart, artistic, cute, and... horribly blunt. Blunt about you. If you were looking at him a second too long he'd look at you with his eyes first and hum, "Hmm?" Then he'd turn and place his full attention on you saying, "Is something the matter?" Causing you to look away and get all flustered.
"N-no!" You'd panic and say. He'd have a smug smile on his face as he looked away. Now about his feelings for you... he wasn't the same usual blunt self he was, just a little more restrained, but you thought it was pretty clear that he liked you, and that made you even more flustered and tsundere. He would say little things while studying like, "You've got really beautiful eyes, Y/N." Just all of a sudden and you'd go mad.
What assured you of your idea that he liked you though was when you accidentally knocked his sketchbook over, and the pages fell open to many little sketches of you. You were shocked. As you glanced over the drawings of your face from different angles you remembered the fact that you sat diagonally in front of him for most classes.
I guess he had a good view of me... You thought to yourself as you covered your reddened face with your hands. Albedo walked into the room and saw you looking at them. He knew there was no point in leaving it unaddressed now.
So during class you were feeling quite aware of yourself and your surroundings, feeling stressed that maybe he was looking at you. After class he found you in the halls, coming up to you with his crystal blue eyes set on yours. You felt nervous and embarrassed, face already feeling flushed.
"Y/N." His soft voice called out to you. You force yourself to hum a response.
"Hmm...?" Your voice quivered.
"You saw my drawings, did you not?" He asked intently. You felt your fiestiness rise to the surface as you got more and more embarrassed. So you nod with an odd smile saying, "Mhm, cute. You're really good at drawing other people without them knowing, aren't you?" You say. You knew he didn't usually get affected by comments like these, but you could've sworn you saw him fluster for a moment. But a single one second moment it was, and his usual self was back.
"Well, I do find pleasure in drawing unique and beautiful things, whether it's a landscape or specific object... you're the first human I've drawn." He says as if it's a normal thing to say. Meanwhile your entire face is red and your heart is beating so fast. Beautiful and unique?! Your thoughts scream. You just look to the side with a sour and blushed expression, letting out a,
"Tch..." You quickly step into a classroom, throwing out a wrapper from your locker, and as your doing so he takes the silence as an opportunity to speak again.
"When I see you I feel something I am unable to back up with reason and logic... yet I enjoy it, really... I find myself thinking of you when I haven't seen you for a bit, or when you leave I wish you stayed a little longer. It's different then when I accompany Sucrose and anyone else. I could only describe it as a feeling of attachment and awe." His soft-spoken words filled your ears and you look at him unable to do anything. Stalled in the random classroom unable to leave. Did Albedo just confess to me...?!!! He watched your face for any sign of life, but you were still.
"...How do you feel about it?" He asked softly, tilting his head to the side slightly. You wanted to faint, to scream, to cry. How did you feel? About your quiet friend, who loved figuring things out, watching the world from different perspectives, someone who loved drawing and painting, who took care of his younger cousin, who had his icy eyes set on you...
"W- wha- What do you mean?!" You blurt out, fist clenched and your entire being shaking. He was lucky he had the ability to speak his mind without becoming a mess. You quickly ran off.
The rest of the week Albedo was close to your side, as he usually was, but now you felt even more aware of it. You felt like a stuttering mess if he even glanced at you for a second.
"Wha- What are you looking at?!" You exclaim and he'd just either smile lightly or let out a cute little noise like,
"Heh," It made you so angry but you loved when he did that.
On Friday you cracked. You were walking away then suddenly you felt a tug on your wrist and a familiar voice call, "Y/N!" You turned around instinctively to look.
"Huh-" You cut yourself off when your eyes connected to his. The feeling of his hand against your skin, the intensity of his gaze and his attention on you. Quickly you tried to pull away, but instead the very opposite happened. You ended up stumbling and pulling him back with you. When you opened your eyes you instantly overheat, turning a dark red when you realized he was pinned against you. Quickly he looked up at you and feeling stimulated, professed his love for you.
"Y/N...! I... I really love being with you, in fact... I think I love you..." He confessed, with his arms at either side of you. You were so happy no one was around, because you were certain you looked like a mess, eyes wide, face red and chest rising and falling quickly as you breathed rapidly.
"Albedo..." You were too aware of the closeness, the fact that he was practically doing kabedon with you.
"I... I... I..." Finding the words was too hard.
"I like you.. t- too... I also... love you...!" You finally got out. His eyes had a sudden glow of hope then softness, as he smiled to you lovingly. That's when he leaned closer into you, placing his lips over yours.

A.n Ahhhhhhh hahaha lolllll 1020 words.