True Name, Venti

Venti x Reader
Soulmate AU
☆An AU where nobody knows the true name of anyone, except for their very own name and their soulmates, the latter revealed to them the day they fall in love☆

Venti had this idea one day to join a reality game show purposed in finding love. He was only doing it for fun. The first episode was aired, and each participant was given a mask and told to sit down. The lights are dim and the host Rama Shich starts it up.
"Welcome, lovers in disguise." Venti is seated between two tall dividers along with the other participants, only able to see Rama and the audience.
"The purpose of this show is to hopefully help us drop the mask of our own names and reveal our soulmates... We'll see if we can. The first mission is to get to know each other and quite literally, drop the mask." He gives a glance to the audience and they laugh. Venti felt excited, no sign of anxiety in his body at all. He didn't know himself well enough, he didn't know why things were the way they were, and as far as he could tell, all he needed was a little fun to get him back on his feet. The dividers were removed and Venti was met with three other males and four other ladies. Every face concealed by a mask. The first step of the game was meeting the others. They were lead to separate rooms, the boys stationed in them while the ladies would rotate through them. They would have two minutes to chat.
The first girl came in and sat on the stool across from Venti's. She wore a green, purple, and red mask that only revealed her bottom lip and chin. Ventis mask was reddish orange that faded into a pink. None of his face was revealed except for a singular hole for his nose to breathe. The lady introduced herself as China Chain. Venti thought she was alright. He was crazy for the second girl who wore a green and blue and gray mask. By the time his second meeting was up he went to get a sip of water from the table behind him, lifting off his mask for a split second as he faced the wall. When he turned around he saw the third lady was already there seated on her stool across from Venti's. He flinched a little and said, "Oh, didn't hear you come in." The girl nodded and uttered a, "Sorry..." shyly. Venti was taken aback by her quiet nature. The other two so far weren't like her. Her mask was black, and purple at the sharp edges by her right brow and slightly under her eyes like eyeliner. It revealed her right cheek and when she spoke Venti could only see the corner of her lips peeking out. He observed her for just a second before taking his seat.
"Don't worry about it." He waved his hand.
"So what's your name?" He asks.
"Aine... Aine Meadow..." She said softly. The moment you hear someone say their name, you wonder if it's their real one. Venti didn't quite believe in that stuff, but apparently you'll know the real name of your soulmate when you fall in love with them, and no one else can hear their true name being spoken. Just you and them. He introduced himself next.
"I'm Xan Erix." He says.
"Nice to meet you, Xan..." She says and Venti notices the corner of her mouth is curved up slightly. He tilts his head as he watches her leave for the next interview. Her beautiful yet mysterious presence slowly diminishing. Wow... Venti thought but then he snapped himself out of it.
Quite fooling around, Venti! After the fourth interview they made their way back to the center stage for a would you rather game. He found himself listening intently to the quiet girls answers, but didn't make note of it until later.
"Alright folks, that's all for today on Your Name the Love Show! See you tomorrow!" Ramas voice rang throughout the room as he dismissed everyone.

The next day they did challenges together. The stage emitted a low purple light as the game show usually did. Venti got put with China for the first challenge, which was to paint your ideal soulmate while also making it look like your partner. He was surprised the way his drawing came out. A girl surronded by pink and black, she had a kind heart that shone through her clothes, she felt silly, yet reserved. He also added a few music notes in the pink and black that surrounded her. But the mask she wore belonged to China Chain due go instructions. As Rama made his way through the paintings Venti hears the crowd get especially loud for one and when he turns to see what the commotion was all about he sees it was Aines painting. He looked at it for a second with wonder. It was a youthful and healthy looking boy, while still closely resembling her partner. He appeared to be laughing and there was something proud and high status about him. Seems she's looking for a dream... Venti thought to himself. The next challenge he was put with Carla Mint, the fourth girl he met. It was a boat paddling competition. He got on and helped Carla, but something caught his attention. The mysterious black masked girl was partnered with a dark skinned man named Aaron Bethamarox and he was trying to help her onto the boat. She shook her head and wouldn't move a muscle. Venti watched and subconsciously thought, I wish I could take her hand and show her there's nothing to fear... When he processed what he had just thought he quickly averted his eyes back to Carla. She sat down next to him but Venti's thoughts were still loud. I've always been a helpful person... that's all this is... He reassured himself as he watched Rama Shich try to comfort her and he sat her down.
After the challenges each contestant would vote in private which girl/boy they liked best. Venti was about to vote for Aine Meadow but he didn't want to get too attached to her, so he voted for the extroverted and trendy China Chain. He thought that was a safe option.