Sleeping, Mix

Characters x Reader

Venti
Venti would be sprawled all over you LOLLL like his legs on top of you somehow. He's a bed hog in the sense that you sleep on the edge and he'll still crowd you. { More like he just wants to feel you there :)/:( } When he goes to bed however he lays on his side while holding your hand, or pressing his thumb against your arm, caressing you gently. When he wakes up it's a real mess though.

Xiao
Holds you so protectively against his chest, arm wrapped around you. You get in bed to lay down and he'll go next to you, just gently nudging closer to you. You'd look at him smiling as he wears a small flustered frown and he holds your waist, while stroking your hair away. You just close your eyes still wearing the smile and snuggle into him, which melts his heart. He doesn't want to admit it, but he will do anything to protect you and keep you safe. But for now he just holds you close, hardly placing a kiss on your hair, savoring the moments he still has with you, knowing he'll remember this when you're long gone.

Xingqiu
He honestly sleeps with his head in your chest, holding your waist and maybe his ankle a top yours. You like to stroke his hair and he'll smile against you. If he's feeling extra cuddly he'll lean even closer to you, bodies flat against each other as if he was trying to became one with you. He wakes up and sees he's on the opposite side of you, so he'll eventually scoot closer to you feeling dissatisfied with the distance. He's a cuddly boy :).

Diluc
Holds your waist, sometimes just letting his arm fall over you, other times you can feel each finger wrapped around your waist tightly. He always big spoon >:) He just generally likes having his chest against your back, resting his face either on the back of your head or neck, or sometimes on top of / above your head. Wakes up with his arm around you still, causing you to smile.