Y/N In Galore

Characters: Ningguang, Thoma, Childe, Kazuha, Lisa, Scaramouch, Itto, Gorou.
Reader is kind of x Thoma and/or Childe.
(Depends if you want there to be tension between you two or not.)

One day you left your house, planning to take a stroll outside. As you started your walk not too long later you felt yourself trip a little, your heel falling into a hole. You thought it was a tiny hole, but that was when your entire body fell through, and you dropped and dropped down... Your dress flying up blocking your vision.
"AHHHH!!!" You scream as you fly down the hole, desperately trying to get your dress out of your eyes. Then suddenly you hear a little, plunk, and you feel a soft cushion beneath you. A sofa...
"Huh?..." Your dress finally falls limp and you look around you. It's darkness around you everywhere, except for the spotlight that rests on you... Then a light flickers on, in front of you, but still dim. In the shade behind the lighted area you see a woman looking at you from across the room through a looking glass. Her hair is long and silver, a part of it is put up in a bun, and she wears a grand ballgown. You stare at her silently when she lowly starts to hum a laugh. "I see..." She murmurs.
"Huh?" You let out, clearly confused and terrified, and taken aback by this stranger who laughed at you. You see her look behind her into the darkness and she pulls out a fan, covering her mouth from you.
"Oh dearest," She calls to the black emptiness. A few seconds later and you hear footsteps coming near, when suddenly a man is at her side. He wears a suit and a mask that covers only his nose and up, and he bows to her.
"At your service." He says. She laughs lowly again, and it feels mischievous to you. She looks at the man pleasantly with what you think is probably a smile if you could see behind her fan.
"Please show our... guest out..." The lady says to him then turns her gaze to you, staring emotionlessly.
"As you wish." He says. Fear grips you as you watch him make his way to you, and you're sure you want to scream when he gently takes your arm. You try to remain calm, unsure of what they would do to you if you caused a fuss. He tries walking but you're frozen on your feet so he says, "This way please." You reluctantly move your feet and follow him along. As you pass the woman you look at her, face a hand away in the haunting light. Even though her nose and down is covered by her paper fan you could still tell she was smiling by the way her red eyes curved. You two keep walking and she is no longer in your view. You are guided down long halls, passing crowds that are in dark rooms. Light fills the corridor when the doors are pushed open by two other women, sunshine filling your eyes. You make it there and are met with a bright outdoors, a path that follows along a mass of trees and vibrant grass. You look to the man when you feel his grip part from you with evident distress. He nods to you with a gentle smile.
"Huh?!" You exclaim as he gestures to the wilderness with his hand.
"I..." You scan the vast area. You would for sure be lost trying to explore this new place. You look back to him again and he bows to you, one hand on his heart. Then he turns around and enters the building again, the grand doors closing behind him. You were left on your own. You take a few steps back to really look at the place. Your eyes widened as you noticed it was a huge square-like cement palace. Multiple squares jetting out in different directions.
"Wow-" You utter. So you walk to the path and decide you could do nothing but follow it, going right. You're not too far from the castle thing when you suddenly hear rustling in the bush next to you. You halt, hesitantly looking at it suspiciously.
"Whua!" You whisper, almost scream when someone rolls out of it. Quickly you take a step back as the figure gets to his feet, looking at you intently.

"Greetings!" He says. You stare back at him wide-eyed as he brushes himself off.
"The guest, aren't you?" He asks. You're too stunned to speak, and you only stare at him. He wears a grey outfit, a head full of orange hair and a loose red scarf more draped around his chest then neck.
"GRAAAAAAHHHH!!!" You hear screaming from the cement palace and you whip your head to that direction. When it dies out you have enough courage to say, "Who was... that?" He looks back to you and says, "Probably Scaramouch."
"Who's..." You decide you don't even want to know.
"My name is Childe." He says with a big smile, pointing to himself.
"H- hi..." You stutter looking at the strange boy suspiciously. He chuckles slightly then says after a moment, "You have no idea where you're going, do you?" You shake your head no.
"Come along then." He starts walking and you hesitantly follow.
"Who were those people?" You ask. He doesn't look back at you but keeps his gaze ahead of him as he says, "Oh, probably you were greeted by Lady Ninnguang and her royal guard servant boy." You tilt your head as the idea pops in your head.
"Oh... a queen?" You question.
"Yeah. You have those where you're from?" He asks looking to you now.
"Yeah... just where are-" You get cut off by him suddenly halting and putting his arm out in front of you. You wonder what's happening when you see a weasel run onto the path.
"Oh, wait." Childe says. You peer down at at creative when it suddenly transforms into a man. Your eyes are wide as your head tilts up the more he grows. Childe smiles and crosses his arms. The once weisal now a man looks to you then your guide with a large grin.
"Who's this?" He asks.
"Good to see ya too." Childe says.
The stranger laughs wholeheartedly.
"Hehe, brother you know I'm happy to see you." Childe shakes it off and says,
"Itto, meet our guest..." He gestured to you and you timidly straighten up and look to the man.
"Nice to meet you, I hope you like your stay here, mademoiselle." His cool easy-going voice fills your ears and you turn red when he bows and kisses your hand, all while keeping eye-contact. You're too speechless to answer back. Once he rises he looks to Childe and says, "If there's any assistance I can provide just say the word."
"Actually, maybe you could get the lady some clothes more... fit for her time here." Childe speaks up. You look to them confused.
"As you wish." Itto says grandly and then he enaps his fingers. Suddenly you're in pants, boots, and a blouse. You look to yourself then to them with your mouth open on surprise.
"Wow- Thanks... thank you." You stumble out your words. He just smiles.
"We better be on our way. Thank you lots, I hope to see you around, your highness." Childe bows his head slightly with a smile. Your eyes are wide.
"Don't worry about it." He looks to you and gives a shirt wave then like that he is a weisal again. Once he's left you turn quickly to Childe and say, "Your highness?" You two are now walking along the path again.
"Yeah, Itto is the Weisal King." He says calmly, but when he looks at your face he chuckles slightly.
"I know, he's pretty humble about it." You two keep walking and you think about how different the two royals are that you've encountered so far. Then suddenly as you two walk you start to feel the ground rumble. Although it's day, you look up and see the moon perfectly clear. Your eyes widen and your heart speeds up. The moon was disintegrating. Before you could voice your concerns the ground crumbles beneath your feet and gives out. You go falling down again having deja-vu.
"AHHHH!!" You yell then go silent as you land feeling winded. It was probably worse for Childe though because he landed first, then quickly stumbled to his feet in pain reaching out to catch you in his squatting position. He stumbles backwards slightly and once you've regained your breath you get up quickly.
"Thanks, but what was that?!" You exclaim as you pull him up. He brushes himself off then looks like he had an epiphany.
"Oh, dang, I forgot..." He smiles awkwardly to you with a nervous laugh. You look at him confused and slightly annoyed.
"It's the celebration day. All things go bad, all things go wrong... It's really a shame you came today of all days." He says.
"What?" You look at him wide eyed.
"Oh, not to worry, we just need to get out of here as soon as possible. Get ya a home." He smiles. He guides you down a path and you come to a cave.
"I think the newbie estates are through this root." He points to the cave.
"Newbie estates..." You grumble to yourself.
"Look, I really need to get home." You say. He nods.
"Yeah! It should be this cave! Come along then." He rushes ahead. You reluctantly follow.