Xingqiu, comfort

Reader x Xingqiu

A.N HEY THERE. I'm sorry people have asked me to publish but the inspiration has been zero for a bit. BUTTTT. I'm excited to announce....

I PUBLISHED A XINGQIU X READER SHORT STORY!!

This chapter is a snippet from the book so consider this a preview ;) I really hope you give my story a look, and comments, votes, are always appreciated <3 Anyways enjoy this from the midst of my writers block!

On the sixth week, Y/N and her friend Xingqiu had been busy at work trying to find her home. Y/N was homesick, Xingqiu even found her crying in bed one evening, after she had gone to the bathroom and was away too long so he went to see if she was okay. When he found her she hid her face quickly, looking away from him.
"Y/N, are you okay?" He asked. She silently shook her head yes and that's when he knew she was upset. She had turned the lights off and only the glow of the outdoors lit up the room. So Xingqiu kneeled down next to her, causing Y/N to hide her face in the blanket. He spoke softly to her,
"I don't know what's wrong... but I hope you know that I'll always be here to help you, Y/N. It'll be okay." Y/N sniffled, choking back sobs but she was thankful that he was there with her. He was good at understanding others. Until she felt better he just whispered little things to her while stroking her hair.