Library, Bennett

Bennett x Reader
Written by ruuuchannn !!! <3

You were working in the library helping Lisa put away books today. Little did you know that your boyfriend Bennett was looking for you.
"Hey Amber, have you seen Y/N?" He asked the outlander as their paths crossed.
"Oh, yeah, she's helping Lisa in the Library." She said looking to the boy.
"Okay, thanks!" He said.
Ella Musk happened to be leaving at the exact moment Bennett was walking in, so you couldn't tell that anyone entered the library. Bennett spotted you in one of the distant isles and had the idea to scare you. He quietly ran up behind you and put his hands on your shoulders saying, "Boo!" You just casually turn around.
"Oh." You say looking at him surprised.
"Aww, no fun. You barely got scared." He whined. You laugh lightly thinking he's cute. Bennett smiles a little bit after hearing it. He missed you.
"I heard you were helping Lisa? How 'bout you take a break and go on a little adventure with me instead?" He said leaning against a bookshelf, raising his eyebrows.
"I would love to but sorry, I have to finish this up." You explain. Two books fell onto his arm from the bookshelf he was leaning on and he readjusts them.
"Awww come on, you can finish that later~" He said hoping to spend time with you.
"No I promised I would do this. I'll go adventuring with you once I'm done." You say in a calm tone, grabbing books and putting them away. Bennett looks to how many books you have left to put away.
"You barely even finished the first row." He complains. You just looked at him silently. Suddenly an idea came to him.
"Wait if I help you you'll be finished a lot faster." He says.
"Yes!" You say kind of getting impatient. He takes a book and looks at the shelves.
"So how do I do this?" He asked innocently.
"Look at the numbers on the book then put them away accordingly." You explain pointing to the labels.
"Got ya."
The two of you work hard for some time before he stops and says, "It's been an hour and a half and we only finished the first shelf. You'll be home by dinner time!" He cried.
"Well, if it was just me I'd be home even later." You say in a relaxed manner.
"Let's just stop here, I'm sure Lisa will..." He trails off.
"She won't let me off." You say bluntly.
"Ah but what if she never finds out?" He suggests grabbing the cart that held the books. You raise your brows at him as he starts to walk away with it.
"Bennett, come back." You call. He looks back at you smirking.
"Okay, but only if you give me a kiss." He proposed, so desperately wanting your attention all over him. You glare at him feeling annoyed.
"...Fine. Okay? Come here." You say and wave him over.
"How 'bout you come here?" He smiles that boyish youthful smile, seeming so innocent but it truly was mischievous. You feel yourself heating up.
"No, there's people!" You say embarrassed.
"So~?" He questions.
"That's embarrassing!" You whisper yell, trying to keep your voice down, and trying to maintain your privacy. Bennett walks over to you with the cart, but last second pushes it far away from the two of you. You look at him in a deadpan manner, inside thinking, really?? So you grab his hand and kiss it quickly.
"You missed." He pouts, letting his kissed hand dangle limply.
"Yeah well that's what you get for being annoying." You say with your hands on your hips. You go to put away the last book you had in your arms but Bennett takes your hand. You look at him annoyed, exhaling a,
"Hmph!" You shake him off annoyed but he takes a step closer to you. His hands gently hold your face, cupping your cheeks as he leans in and kisses you. You're frozen for a second, unable to respond, then your ability to think reappears and you kiss him back, feeling frustrated and happy at the same time. Suddenly you remember the surveillance cameras and you pull away, face slightly red. Bennett on the other hand was smiling, he had missed you so much. He didn't care at the moment about anything else. You finally find words and order him around.
"Okay, if you don't want to work just sit there and watch!" You point to a little spot on the ground. He sadly sits down, as his desire to be with you in private is even stronger. He grabs your legs, clinging onto them. You look down at him irritatedly, his white hair brushing against your skin.
"Bennett, I need to get to the cart that you pushed across the room." You say passive aggressively.
"Okay, go on, walk." He says in a serious tone.
"I can't~" You groan.
"Huh, okay." He lets go and stands up, unexpectedly picking you up and putting you over his shoulder.
"Bennett!!" You fret. You start to hit his back and arms as he casually says,
"I'm being selfish today. You're all mine." And he walks out of the dreadful library, carrying his girlfriend.
"Don't worry, I'll take allllll the blame." He says.
"Yeah you will!" You exclaim and roll your eyes at your bad luck boyfriend.
"You really are bad luck sometimes." You say with a mischievous smile.
"Hey!!"

A.N Hehe >:)) 900 words