Birthmark, Itto

Reader x Itto
Modern High School AU
Soulmate AU

◇An AU where everyone who has a soulmate is born with a grey birthmark, and the day their soulmate touches them the birthmark becomes colorful as if splattered by paint.◇

Itto was a known rebellious kid in school. In middle and elementary school he had caused a lot of issues, going to the office and getting suspensions. Now in high school, tenth grade, he just has a colder and scarier vibe, seeming like a delinquent. Since he's grown up he's chosen to keep his troublesome stunts and loose living for outside of school, but his past delinquent image still remains. Some consider him the class clown, others may consider him as annoying, but you, Y/N, didn't have too much of that opinion on him. You were on good terms with him, just because he has never personally affected your life or your friends and family's lives. This is your first year being in a class with him, which happens to be all the mandatory courses.
You only took note on his brazen appearance, which you could only link to the rumors that he is descended from a powerful clan called Oni. But of course there are also rumors that he is a leader of a gang, and a wanted criminal, so you didn't know what to believe. If he is so bad why is he here, allowed to be with so many other students? You had thought in response to the many claims that he was a bad person.
Itto on the other hand had been sitting at his desk, fooling around with a pal of his, (one of the few people who were willing to talk to him) on the first day when you had walked into the classroom. He had only glanced at you for a second, too caught up with his friend, but later when class started his eyes landed on you, and he actually took note of your being.
Who is that? He had thought to himself. He has never seen you in the halls before, and you've never been in his class. He thought you were a pretty stranger, you had a lovely and unique face, something he thought was a nice change. But he looked away soon after, and around at the other people who walked in.

A month into the school year and the teacher had a little partner work assignment to do.
"Alright, choose a partner. Only one partner." She said. Itto doesn't have the greatest attendance, definitely one of the students who isn't around as much, but ironically he was here today and his friend wasn't. Ah, shoot, who am I going to work with? He thought to himself as he scanned the room, watching people join together. Then it became clear as students sat together, that there was only one other partnerless kid. That girl again.
You were already looking at him, feeling slightly intimidated that he was going to be your partner. Your best friend happened to not be there that day. So he stood up and made his way to you. You tried to appear unaffected by his tough aura.
"Hi, my name is Arataki Itto, and you are?" He asked in a loud charismatic voice. You already flinched.
"Y/N." You said. Now in his mind that name sounded beautiful to him, and he liked your voice.
"Nice to make your acquaintance." He said. You nod and gesture for him to sit down so he does. He's tall... Your thoughts mutter. You two get to work.
"I guess I can do questions 1-12 and you can do 13-22." You say and stretch your arm out to the paper, pointing to your portion then his. He was taken by surprise by the big grey birthmark on your arm. Most people had them, but for some reason yours stood out to him.
So she has a soulmate somewhere in the world for her... I hope she finds that person. He think to himself. He couldn't help but wonder who that person would be. What are they like? Where are they in the world? Oddly enough he cared more about it today...
Itto had a birthmark too, on his waist to the left, above his hip, but so often he thought the universe and gods messed up. He loved his family, his gang, and to him those where his soulmates. Who said that the birthmark was right? Therefore he didn't think about it longer and he nodded his head to you and got to work.