Daily Life, Dainsleif

Dainsleif x Reader

Dainsleif was really quiet and mysterious when you first met him, and that's what you liked. After a long while of an awkward acquaintance you two became awkward friends, and then you eventually became close friends and the awkwardness was gone. Nowadays though... you two are closer, and more intimate with each other.

What is Dainsleif like as a partner? Dainsleif is similar to Diluc in the way that he seems quiet and distant, yet with you he opens up more and feels happy around you. For pda Dainsleif is okay to hold your hand and if he is swept away he would give you a goodbye kiss, but that's about the only time he will kiss you in public. He mostly just sticks next to you, or if you two are sitting next to each other he might rest your intertwined hands on your lap.

Unlike Diluc, Dainsleif isn't really shy, so he doesn't blush very often from a kiss or cuddling. He will blush more if you take him off guard. Dainsleif has a flirty streak in him. It comes out often but not often enough that you will ever get used to it; so each time it melts your heart and gives you butterflies. He likes to dance with you at midnight, show you beautiful landscapes, and leave a single rose on your bed stand or blanket.

I have a feeling he's very private about his personal life, so if people ask about how you're doing, he would probably say, "Oh, Y/N's doing great." Or, "She's been a bit under the weather but she's recovering." And leave it at that. Your life together is very much something for you two and two only.

Either way, he is very in love with you and I can feel him being sillier with you and maybe more "dad" material, hehe.

A.N. HIYOOOO, I- I KIND OF HAVE WRITERS BLOCK. You see, I really want to write something, like the will is there but the inspiration is not. I keep having like ghost of ideas pop in my head but man. Anyways hope you liked this one. :3 315 words.