Cool Diluc

Reader x Diluc
College AU

You finally finished high school, that was great but what wasn't great was that your best friend wouldn't be with you for the next years. Your first few weeks at college are good, you liked your professors, but however you couldn't remember the campus for the life of you. One day you're running late for class and outside the building you bump into a red-haired guy. You quickly look up at him and apologize.
"Oh, so sorry!" You say quickly, in a rush to find your way. The man in the sleek black jacket looked down at you saying, "Don't worry about it." You were kind of flustered as you ran off.
It was the next day and you were wandering the halls looking into classrooms. When you weren't looking to where you were walking you landed smack into someone else. You looked up into red eyes and you quickly remembered his face. It was the same guy from yesterday. He looked at you in an emotionless way.
"Oh- hey again!" You exclaim. He looks you over.
"Still bump into rabdom people?" He questions. Your face tints red.
"Ummm... yeah... Actually, do you know where Mr. O's room is?" You ask timidly. He points down the hall with his finger.
"To your left then right." He says.
"Th- Thank you." You say embarrassed. Could this be any more awkward? You think to yourself. You're just about to run off when you think of something. Curiosity getting the best of you.
"I'm Y/N, what's your name?" You dare to ask.
"Diluc." He says smoothly.
"Nice to meet you, Diluc!" You smile and run off. He walks away with his hands in his pockets. Over the next two months you just happen to keep bumping into him. You wondered if it was fate to see him sometimes. You couldn't help have feelings emerge from deep within you. You knew that you were starting to like him. I kinda like him... what am I saying?!... I'm head over heels for him... As the year went out you two became friends, but he was stiff and reserved. It didn't matter to you, you still professed your love to him over the days. And luckily for you, Diluc was slowly but surely falling in love with you.

A.n cute omg. 390 words.