A hard night, Mix

Character x Readers
Angst TW

Requested by a dear friend <333 I love you ❤

Albedo
You have just been raped, and now you lay there, crying and curled up. The pain you felt was immense and when you finally got the courage you stood up and made your way to your boyfriends house. You were in pain, but you kept on, and you knocked on the door.
Albedo opened the door a few moments later, and that blonde hair you recognized swooshed slightly and delicately, his blue eyes looked to you.
You had the urge to hug him yet at the same time you felt disgusting. You tried to get words out, but couldn't really. He looked at you worried, sensing something was off about you.
"Are you alright, Y/N?" He asks. His calm and pretty voice was enough to bring tears to your eyes, and you shook your head 'no', tears starting to fall. He suddenly felt very worried and said, "Here, come in." You stepped in staring at the ground, sniffling and crying. He closes the door and says you could sit down. A house you've been in many times yet you were acting like a stranger to it, he was very worried.
"Y/N, what's wrong? What happened?" He asks as you two sit down on the couch together, the warm cozy atmosphere and the person you loved in front of you helping you feel a bit safer.
"A-Al.. Albedo..." You sniffle a lot until you feel as if you're choking. He holds your hand and waits until you're ready to talk.
"I...." Your face gets hot and a thousand thoughts rush through your head. Will he reject me? Will he believe me? Will he hurt me? What will he do, what will he say... how will he react? You were so terrified to say anything, but you knew you had to.
"Got.... raped...." and you cry a lot more, covering your face in your hands. His eyes widen and he's frozen, he cannot believe the words that came out of your mouth. Got raped?... And I wasn't there to protect her... Guilt and sadness and anger fills him up. He starts thinking he shouldn't have been away working for so long, he feels like there could have been a way to prevent this.
"Y/N-" He says, pain filling his chest.
"I'm so sorry...! Are you alright?" He questions. You shake your head the only sound audible from you are your tearful gasps, your body shivering. He looks you over, the love of his life, and sorrow fills him up.
"May I... May I hug you?" He asks, unsure if you'd want the touch. You nod your head and he looks at you, before gently placing his arms around you.
You keep your head looking down, refusing to let him see your snotty face and red eyes, but the comfort was nice.
"Who did this to you?" He asks softly, so that you don't take it the wrong way and think he's upset at you. You whisper out the answer, tears burning your cheeks. Your words sink into him, and he stares to the ground, silent, with a rage growing in him. Lucky for him he was with the Knights of Favonius, he would make sure they got what they deserved.
"Y/N... I am so sorry. We will handle this, okay? Don't worry. You're alright now... You're safe now. We will handle this." He holds you tight, rubbing your back gently and you just nod your head.
"You're all right now... I'm so sorry this happened..." He says. He keeps up caring for you for the rest of the night, and you feel grateful that he was there for you. The next while Albedo makes sure justice is taken care of and he makes sure you are getting the help you need, and everyday he reminds you of how important you are, and reminds you of your worth. You are amazing ♡.

Xiao
Your over with Xiao almost everyday, but everyday you are reclined more and more. You sit away to yourself, looking out the window, at the dreary rain as if your mood reflected it, other days you look out the window to the sunny beautiful nature, as if longing to be that nature, as if wishing your life was as beautiful as it. Xiao watched you watch the window, each day his concern growing. Even when he asked you if you were okay you would just nod your head and say, "Yep." But today he wanted to know, really wanted to know the truth because when you thought he didn't notice you cried a bit, but you can't fool an adeptus. So he approached you on that grey day and he sat down next to you. You look to him and by the way he searches your eyes you can tell he knows something. You feel anxious.
"Y/N..." He says. You turn to look at him, hanging onto your last hope that he will believe you're alright.
"Hmm?" You hum out, for fear that your words would betray your feelings. He looks at you with a soft confused expression, sensing that you were in a delicate mood.
"Are you... alright?" You felt your heart break, the memories hit you and you feel wronged and hurt and upset and embarrassed. Your lip trembles just the tiniest when you nod and hum, "Mhm..." You knew he could tell. He looked at you seeing if you were going to continue, but you didn't, so he said, "Y/N, I know that something's wrong. Humans don't cry for nothing..." When these words left his mouth you internally panicked. He saw? So you gulped, feeling shaky and dared to tell him. You look at at him trying not to get teary-eyed, and say, "Xiao... I was... raped..." Then you instantly look away to the window, and your tears start falling the way the rain was. You were so humiliated. Why couldn't I defend myself? Why didn't I stop it? Xiao's face had changed yet you didn't see, and his mouth was opened with shock. Inside he was so angry. Like a trigger had been pulled. Who would dare do such a thing? He thought to himself. He wanted to kill whoever did that to you, he wanted to make sure you would never be assaulted again. But the thing he wanted even more than that was your happiness, so he tried to relax himself.
"Y/N, that's terrible. Are you alright?" You shake your head no refusing to look at him.
"Are you in pain? Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Your teary voice quivers as you say, "I'm okay... I was too scared to tell you..." You sob. His eyes widen and his heart felt stabbed.
"Why were you afraid?..." He asks gently.
"..." You keep sniffling and he looks at you with worry.
"Y/N... I would never hurt you or think bad of you. I want to do everything I can to protect you." As he said the last part he himself felt suffocated, that he could allow you to go through such trauma. Where was I? He thought to himself.
"I know Xiao... I was just embarrassed. I'm so stupid!" You cry.
"No you're not! Y/N, listen to me, don't ever say such a thing about yourself. The person who did this to you is stupid. And messed up. Nobody should ever be victim to assault. It was their own greedy desires. You are not at fault at all. So don't you dare talk bad about yourself." He says. Your tears are falling heavily and you force yourself to look at him, as a sign that you appreciate his words. He looks at you with sorrow in his eyes, and his heart feels broken. Knowing that that has happened to you made him so upset.
"Who did it to you? Do you know them?..." He asked softly. You give him your answer, and he knows that he's got to get you justice. He will make
sure of that. You will be avenged.
"May I... hug you?" He asks, flusterdly.
You nod your head and feel heart warmed that you're cared for, and he scooches over, then gently holds you. You instantly burry your face in his shoulder chest area, and feel overwhelmingly emotional, so you just cry and say your insecurities, and the whole night he holds you, never wanting to let you go until you were smiling and content. So he kept listening, comforting, and giving replies to how amazing and strong you were. Which you are. ♡

A.N. For anybody who had been sexually assaulted, know that you did not deserve it, you are not weak, you are not disgusting, your worth is still huge and beautiful, and you are loved. You are loved. Please make sure to reach out to somebody, especially somebody you trust who could help you. Don't let your abuser get away with it. Especially if you know them because then they think they could get away with it and possibly do it again. So please, tell somebody safe, you deserve peace and justice. I love you and you got this. ♥ 1520 words.