Protecting them, mix

Characters x Reader

Gorou
Some people were picking on Gorou about how his tail is too cute for him to be a general. As he gets all flustered you swoop in like a night in armour and come to his defenses.
"Actually have you seen other tails? His is pretty manly compared to those other tails if you ask me. You should see Gorou in the battlefield, I think you'd be more willing to hold your tongue." You say in a sweet voice but you give them an evil gaze, sending out a murderous feeling. Your cold aura was enough to silence them. Gorou is called away by some others but when you two are in private you're met with huge eyes full of admiration.
"Y-Y/N...!" He exclaims looking up at you from his chair with wide eyes. You swore you saw them sparkle with awe. You're slightly embarrassed and startled.
"Y-yes Gorou?" You ask.
"Thank you for looking out for me! You are so amazing. And from now on I'm going to try to stand up for myself better!" He says.
"It... it was nothing...!" You fluster. He stands up and gives you a big hug, and as his tail flickers you mentally agree with the others that yes, his tail was so cute.

Scaramouch
You and Scaramouch were together just chatting away when suddenly a man who wanted to harm Scaramouch came behind you two and seeing this you instantly jumped in front of him, Scaramouch turning around just to witness the man press his fist against your cheek, and you fall to the ground. Scaramouch's eyes are wide, his mouth open as he just witnessed the one he loves get abused.His fist is shaking and his eyes narrow, trust me, it hardly took even a second before Scaramouch's punch was against the man, and after he was knocked out cold he bent down next to you. He wanted to do worse to the man but he knew he had to get you home, you were his first priority. You were still conscious, just in a lot of pain. He looks down at you and gently presses his hand to your temple, caressing your uninjured skin carefully. He then put his arm under your legs and his other to your back. He carefully hoists you up and carries you to safety. There he cleans your wounds, being ever so gentle, as you were bleeding from a small cut. Your cheek was already puffy. You smile to him when he's done, realizing that he looks upset. However, after seeing your smile he frowns even more.
"Y/N..." He starts softly. You already know you're in trouble.
"Huh?"
"Why did... you do that?" He looks up at you and you see his brows are furrowed.
"Because I didn't want you to get hurt." You say. Mixed emotions rest on his face and he let's out, "That's ridiculous! You're injured now!" He snaps then stops, realizing he's too upset. You just stare at him silently, and you see his sorry expression.
"Just... please don't do that again..." He pleads. You nod silently but in your mind you're thinking, no promises.

Xingqiu
Xingqiu fell asleep outside while he was reading and you sat next to him peacefully, feeling content. But suddenly you saw hilichurls coming, and you knew that they were after the sleeping boy. Quickly you stand up and pull out your weapon, instantly going into attack. There were two of them, and you fought mercilessly. No one was touching him. Not on your watch. Xingqiu happened to wake up understandably due to the noise, and his eyes settled on you, hilichurl blood dripping down you as you make your final blow and the second hilichurl drops dead. Xingqiu's eyes are wide and he quickly gets up and runs to your side.
"Why didn't you wake me?!" He asks startled and you put away your weapon after wiping the blood off.
"You were sleeping so peacefully, Xingqiu." You say. He scans you with worry in his eyes.
"Are you hurt?" He asks in an urgent tone, looking in your eyes. You smile and shake your head.
"I'm fine, okay." You say and peck his nose. You see him let out a breath of relief but he still has a slightly worried look as he says, "Thanks Y/N. You saved me from a lot of trouble." He smiles. He had to admit you looked totally cool slaying that hilichurl. Don't mind him being extra cuddly today as he knows he's truly blessed to have you.

Diluc
You and Diluc were off on some dark night hero business (sorry) and some trouble came along. You needed to stay hidden, and all of a sudden some enemies passed by, and Diluc stood out just a little too much. So you instinctively press against him, shielding him with your body, and he stares up at you with wide eyes, as you two are kneeling, you pinning him against the wall in a protective way. You watch as your enemies stop and pause, and you two hold your breath. They shake their heads and move on. You let out a sigh of relief as you free Diluc from that position. He has just a little faint blush forming on his cheeks and you smile at him, waving him over saying, "Come on." And you two finish your mission. Later that night Diluc is shy around you. When you lay down he snuggles up next to you and holds you close, arms around your waist as he just looks into your eyes, then snuggles his head against you in a shy loving manner. You think you know the cause of his blushy timidness.