Feeling sick, mix

Reader x Characters
Requested by Somebody_78 ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Albedo
You were feeling very dizzy for some reason, as if you weren't even walking on a solid ground, but walking on air and you had nothing to hold onto for support. If you looked anywhere, even with your eyes you felt like you were going to fall over. Albedo notices, and he asks you, "Are you alright, Y/N?" You look to him feeling like you were going to fall over.
"Yeah, I'm just really dizzy..." You say holding your forehead.
"You should lay down then." He says, putting down the items from his hands and he joins your side.
"Okay..." You frown. He lets you take his arm and he walks with you to the room, and you lay down.
"I'll get you some water." He says.
"Thank you." You smile. He comes back with water and places it on the nightstand next to you and kisses your forehead.
"Do you want the lights off?" You give him your answer and he does as instructed, going to the door saying, "I'll try to be quiet, Y/N. Get some rest." With a small smile. If you wanted him around he would agree, either sitting next to you working quietly or laying down next to you, giving you cuddles and either stroking your have or squeezing your hand. He is compassionate to you <3.

Gorou
You have an upset stomach due to what you ate, and after you had the runs you were in a discomfort.
"Uhhhh..." You moan, holding your gut. Gorou looks to you with concern, his ear twitching to the noise.
"Y/N..." He says. You look to him with a little frown, trying to be still.
"Are you feeling okay?" He asks coming to you. You shake your head no and tell him what's wrong.
"Do you want a pill?" He asks. If you say yes he quickly fetches it, along with a glass of water, gently passing it to you. He smiles when you wipe away the water from your face, and he sits close to you, holding your hand.
If you say no he nods his head and says, "You should lay down until you feel better." You agree and he follows you into the room like a little puppy. You try to get into a comfortable position, not to put pressure on your gut. He makes sure you're okay, and if you want him to stay around he will gladly do so, doing whatever you ask of him. He generally tries to talk to you, taking your mind off of the pain, and every now and then holding your hand. You are very thankful for your caring significant other<3.

Kazuha
You are sick, suffering from a fever and Kazuha was around, noticing that you don't look so good.
"Y/N, are you alright?" He asks. You look up to him.
"Uh... I don't know... I don't really feel that great." You say. He places the back of his hand on your forehead, saying, "I think you may have a fever. You're burning up," with a frown.
"It's okay, I'll go lay down a bit." You say. He nods and goes to get you a cup of water, and also a cool cloth for your burning skin. He gently places it on your forehead and you smile, saying, "Thank you." He smiles back and says, "Tell me if you want to take a shower, I'll get it ready for you." He offers. You nod in agreement, and if you want him to stay he will, reading to you and talking, maybe sharing a haiku he made. If you don't want him around he will check in on you every now and then, reassuring that you're alright and maybe placing a kiss on your cheek.

Xiao
You were hanging out with Xiao and you really didn't feel too well, queasy and everything. You thought maybe you needed to go to the bathroom, so you tell him, "I'll be back in a sec." He nods and you start walking off. Just before you make it to the bathroom you suddenly feel yourself hurl, and you vomit all over the floor, coughing. Xiao heard the commotion and is by your side in seconds.
"Y/N!" He says. You stay leaned over, wondering if you could stand or if that will cause another round. You cough in response, and he carefully helps you up, bringing you to the toilet steadily. When you puke again he holds your hair back. When you're done you clean your mouth, apologizing over and over again.
"I don't mind, I'm just worried for you..." He says. You smile at his kindness but the smile disappeared when you see him go to clean the mess on the floor.
"I can do it!" You exclaim. He just looks up at you with a really? expression.
"Y/N, go lay down. I'll be with you in a moment." He says. You want to fight but truthfully you knew you wouldn't win. Afterwards he joins you and if you wanted to cuddle him he would agree shyly, checking in with you every now and then, making sure you're drinking the water he brought you.

A.N. Thank you for voting dear! Hope it was to your liking :) 890 words.