Make Them Blush, Mix

Characters x Reader
Slightly suggestive on some of them.

A.N Lol jokes on everyone with that false publish was in the middle of Gorou's!! ✌ Back at it again with the mixxxxx.

Aether
You two are traveling together and it's night. You set up a camp and now you, Aether, and Paimon sit around the fire. Paimon's dozing off, and you yourself are pretty tired, so you decide to go to sleep.
"Night Paimon~" You say but she's hardly awake enough to even process the fact that you spoke to her. You walk over to Aether, who's stretching his hands out to the fire and say, "Night night, Aether." He looks up at you about to say goodnight, but you lean in and place a small a kiss on his forehead. His face turns red and he stutters out, "g-g-goodnight Y/N!" You smile at the flustered boy and go into your tent after saying, "Sweet dreams." He looks back to the fire wide-eyed with a pink face, and stares at the grumpy Paimon.
"Could you be any louder?!" Her small voice scolds.
"Heh, sorry Paimon." He apologises. As for amount of times you've made him blush, I'd say 55% blushable, hehe.

Albedo
Soooooo. It is very hard-core and so very self-fulfilling when you are able to make him blush. It rarely happens, and when it does it's so subtle you can hardly tell. So what made him crack? You were playing with his hair one day, just running your fingers through it and you comment, "Your hair is really nice." He sits there putting on his gloves, than wiggled his fingers.
"It is similar to yours." He looks up to you with those blue eyes.
"No mine is worse... you seem to have your hair under way better control than that last experiment you did yesterday." You tease. Yesterday some experiments went crazy and everything was a mess. That's when you see it. The tiniest teensiest faintest blush take his cheeks, you hardly noticed, but then you thought, his cheeks are darker than usual. You widened your eyes and felt like screaming, "Yes!!! I made you blush!!" But you didn't and held back your cruel urge instead. He cleared his throat before saying, "It seems so..." You were grinning from ear to ear. So you place a small kiss on his cheek.

Bennett
Bennett, Bennett... This boy adores you. To be honest his blushable meter would be around 80%. He's really modest and humble, yet straightforward and unafraid to mention things. All it took was you smooching him. Doesn't matter where really. He. Will. Blush. From. A. Kiss. So you and he were spending time together, having a good time as affection took over you. So as he smiled happily you lean in and place your lips on his, pressing your nose against him. You pull away from the smooch and his face is a blushy mess as he waves his arms around saying, "Ah- Y/N! Wh- why did you-!" He flushes. You laugh really quietly but he notices and just looks at you still blushing but totally in love with you and your laugh and smile.

Childe
Honestly, I feel like it's very really simple. Like one day you just caught him off-guard with your sincereness and it made him blush. It was a sight to see since he is usually the one making you blush with his teasing yet serious attitude. So what was it? You two were out shopping in the markets, and he was making a purchase.
"Can I please have a little of that as well?" He asks.
"Mhm, let me prepare that for you." The owner says. You're looking around at the other markets then twirl your gaze back to him and just admire him for a moment.
"I love you sweetie." You say softly, smiling to him. He turns to look at you and you see a light blush taking his face. You see he struggles to find words and you feel like chuckling, but don't to save him from the public embarrassment. You have your hands behind your back as you look at your significant other in the sun.
"I love you too." He says resting his gaze on you, then he looks away, then back at you, then he just smiles and looks back to the counter, taking what he ordered from the woman saying, "Thank you." At home he gives you a big kiss, feeling all soft. HE'S SUCH A FAMILY MAN.

Chongyun
Chongyun is in a predicament. He is in love with you. But the issue is when you make his heart flutter and his emotions go on a roller-coaster ride, he has his congenital positivity rise. That can result in mania for him. His congenital positivity also causes him to warm up easier, so he blushes a fair amount from your affection and flirting. If you kiss him he'll blush, if you smoother him while telling him you love him, he'll blush. If you tell him a dirty joke he'll blush. So you know you have to resist from flirting with him too much, and sometimes you unintentionally make him blush which you can't controle. But what you can controle you try your best not to push his buttons because of his condition. He will be sitting in the snow eating a popsicle for a while longer lol. He's not angry at you, in fact he really loves the feeling, he just wishes he didn't have such an excess of positive yang spirit so he can really enjoy his time with you to the fullest.