Homework, Bennett

Reader x Bennett
Suggestive Content

"Okay, good luck Bennett."
"Don't get into trouble."
"Stay safe, Benny!"
And off Bennett went for an adventure. The sunny day and soft coolness looked promising to him, and just as he's about to leave the city he hears a call.
"Wait, darling," He halts and spins around. Lisa is standing there looking slightly tired.
"I just have a reminder for you, about that book list you offered to help with, can you finish it by Friday?" It was Tuesday.
"Oh, yeah, sure." He replied. Bennett would be back most likely Thursday evening, which left him the night to finish it up.
"Thank you, dear. Be careful now." She says with a slight wave and turns the other way. He says his farewell, turning around as well, and Bennett left the walls of Mondstat and set off for an adventure.

During this adventure his luck was definitely not at its peak, to his dismay, and he found very little things, and he ran into very many unfavorable situations. It rained multiple times, then there was a heat wave. It seemed each step would bring a new disaster.
As he was walking, a rock suddenly came from nowhere, hitting the sac he had, causing it to drop to the ground. He watched it from the corner of his eye and instantly tried to catch it, dropping down and reaching out for it.
But it wasn't his best day, and it fell, into a crevasse of the earth leaving him with no more food, and no more general supplies.
"No!-" He reached out, watching it disaapear from his grasp, down into the abyss. He looked out into the darkness of the crack wordlessly for a few seconds, then let out a sigh, lowering himself against the earth. While he rested his cheek on the rocky ground and began to ponder. He had a whole journey back to Mondstat to go.

Once Bennett made it back, he halted, looking to the direction of his house, then looking to the direction of the Cathedreal. Y/N... He thinks to himself. You were his spouse, got married the year before at age 22. He makes his decision and heads to the Cathedral, not wanting you to see him like the mess he is, or at least he felt. Barbara looks at him with concern, but unhesitatingly helps him, engaging in a small conversation. Once he's all ready he thanks her and makes his way back home, opening the door quietly and tucking his outdoor gear away. He peeks his head into the bedroom, sees you on a phone call with somebody so he ducks into the washroom and takes a rinse. Afterwards he goes to feed himself, as he felt his stomach growl everynow and then. While he sits at the table eating a small dinner, you suddenly appear, looking at him intently. He holds his spoon in front of his face, pausing his eating and he looks up to you cluelessly. You observe him, seeing that he looks a lot better than when he usually comes back, with only a few scratches here and there.
"Y/N?" He asks.
"You're back! When did you come in?" You ask confused.
"Uhh, like 20 minuets ago, I didn't want to disturb your call." He says. You noticed he was quieter than usual so you go over to him.
"What's wrong? Was the trip okay?" You ask and take him into your embrace.
"Uhhh...?" He voices. You look down at him with concern.
"It was... okay. I lost my bag though." He says. You gasp slightly.
"Bennett, are you okay?" You ask. You knew all the important things where kept in his bag. He just sinks into you a bit more, closing his eyes. It breaks and warms your heart at the same time, and you kneel down slightly, fully hugging him now.
"Can we just spend time together?..." He asks in a quiet voice against you. You nod your head an say, "Yeah." You pull a chair next to him and take the spoon, holding it in front of his face. He pauses and then slowly looks to you with a curious face, causing you to smile. You nod to the spoon and his face lightens up with a silly expression and a light blush, as he accepts your offer to feed him. Each bite he tries to hold back a laugh, and you too, as it felt childish. When he's done he allows himself to let out a little outburst of joy and a giggle, looking so young and happy, then he wraps his arms around you. Your heart is warmed, as you missed him lots and seeing him smile again made you very happy.
"I love you, Benny~" You say and stroke the slightly damp hair of his, every now and then twisting it gently around your finger.
"Let's just spend some time together~" He says again in a silly voice then looks up at you. He feels what he feels everytime he sees you, wondering how someone so amazing can exist. You where his safespace, and his happy place.
"Let's spend time together, as husband and wife." You agree with a silly smile.
"And I love you too, Y/N." He says and your face flushes slightly. He carries you up bridal style and walks to the other room, where you two goof around, making jokes and conversations. The sun lowers in the sky, your serotonin levels boosted, now that you where having a good laugh with Bennett.
Then later you lay there on your bed, being kissed and physically shown affection, contrasting his care for you with words as he previously had been. You had your breath taken away, and you knew his was as well. With each display of affection you felt vulnerable to him, as you clearly were in love with him, and each kiss and touch got a small reaction out of you. You held him for the rest of that night, wanting to make sure he kept smiling, erasing the pains from the earlier morning and afternoon, and he did.

The next day Bennett goes out and sees Lisa, sudden realisation hits him, that he totally forgot to do his work she asked of him. The list!... When she asks why he didn't do it his face blushes a bit, but he doesn't regret it. He had other homework to do... Let's just say Lisa wasn't fooled when she saw the hickies.

A.N HEHEBDHE SORRY I AM LAUGHING AT THIS MYSELF RIGHT NOW. He did his homework tho ;) 992 words.