~ 46 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Diya came to Avi and Maya's room after feeding Vansh. Maya and Aashi were sitting on the couch, gossiping. Sravya was doing her makeup while a hairstylist was styling Siri's hair. Arpita was trying to wake up Varsha, who was sleeping peacefully. Taara was busy scrolling through her phone.

"Didn't she wake up yet?" Diya asked Arpita.

"I gave her a bath and went to freshen up. Madam was sleeping happily sucking her thumb by the time I came out," Arpita said, huffing.

"Where is Vansh?" Taara asked Diya.

"Arjun took him to Attayya," said Taara.

"You bought a lehenga when we went shopping, right?" Diya asked, looking at Siri who wore a dusty pink sharara suit.

(Siri's attire)

"Oh! Don't even talk about that. She messed up the whole room as she didn't find the matching bracelet that she bought with the dress. So, madam has changed her dress," Arpita said, glaring at her little sister.

"Are you serious?" Diya said, looking at Siri wide-eyed, to which she gave a sheepish smile.

"Okay, forget about her. Now, go and get ready. I've placed your dress in the closet," said Taara.

Diya nodded her head and moved to get ready. Soon, she changed and came out of the closet with a poker face.

"What happened to you now?" Aashi asked her.

"This lehenga is too long for me, and I need to wear high heels now," Diya said, sitting beside her.

Maya and Aashi chuckled, listening to her. Now, the hair stylist was styling Aashi's hair while Sravya was doing Taara's make-up. They were both sulking like kids. Maya was sitting on the bed, playing games on her mobile.

"God! Will you both stop sulking like kids? Varsha is better than you. See, she is happily playing, letting her mother do her work," Maya said, pointing at Varsha, who was playing happily with a soft toy while Arpita was tying her hair.