Not a Omega???

Warning:-The story is not meant to encourage any type explicit content, abuse, alcohol, social evil, torture or anything wrong. It is just for entertainment purpose read it if you like or you just ignore it.

In a big hall, crowd of students were standing while circling two people and everyone was cheering and shouting.

"Wang Yibo.....Wang Yibo.....Wang Yibo....."

The name of the boy being yelled by crowd can be heard clearly. A boy was standing in the centre of the crowd with the other boy facing him.

"Do you thing you can handle me Achen....." Asked Yibo with a smirk.

Wang YiboAge-17Omega(The story have Yibo's age as 17 because it is a Omega Verse, age doesn't matter

Wang Yibo
Age-17
Omega
(The story have Yibo's age as 17 because it is a Omega Verse, age doesn't matter. If it bothers you, you can just ignore the story)

"Hahhh......don't dream Yibo....you can never beat me...." Said Achen.

"Let's see...." Said Yibo and ran towards the boy and kicked directly on his face. The boy tried to punched Yibo but he dodged it and punched the boy back. He kicked the boy on his balls and the boy curled up on the ground while holding his balls in pain.

"Ahhh.....Wang Yibo....I will show you..." Said Achen while groaning in pain.

"You can't even stand up now bro....first learn to stand on your legs then talk about showing me...." Said Yibo with a smirk on his face.

"Woaahhhh.....Wang Yibo....Wang Yibo....." The crowd again started shouting as Yibo won the fight.

"Okay girls see you later...." Said Yibo while looking at his fan girls and gave a flying kiss.

"Ahhh....he is so handsome...." Said a girl.

"Yes....he is so cute too...." Said another girl.

"I want him to be my Alpha...." Said a girl.

"No, he will be my alpha...." Said another girl and they all started arguing.

Meanwhile Yibo walked out of the hall, walking towards his car.

"Woah.....what a tiring day...." Said Yibo as he walked inside his car.

"Take me home...." Said Yibo to the driver and the driver started the car.

After a few minutes he reached his home, he came out with his backpack and walked inside his house.

"Ahh Yibo....you are back...." Said a woman.

" Said a woman