feelings

They came back home after eating ice cream. Zhan was very happy as he got some time to spend with Yibo and Yibo was still a little nervous because of their sudden closeness.

He can't distinguish the things going on between good or bad. He knew Zhan didn't did anything wrong with him but his mind just can't trust that he will not do anything wrong in future. Fearing maybe all this can be the first step towards his destruction but though he want to be away fom Zhan he don't have a heart to push him away.

"You must be hungry....aunt Jenny is on off today, you get fresh till I order something...." Said Zhan and Yibo nodded. He walked back to the room and changed his clothes after taking a bath. Zhan went back to the room to take shower.

Yibo was sitting on sofa while using his phone as the bell rang.

"Yibo....can you please take the delivery..." Shouted Zhan from his room.

Yibo stood up and walked to the door and took tye delivery from the man. He came back and placed the food on dining table.

"Ohh....thank you Yibo...." Said Zhan as he stood behind Yibo. Yibo turned to look at Zhan and was shocked to see him standing there in a towel wrapped around his waist. Yibo quickly pulled away his gaze and walked back to the sofa.

"Are you not going to eat...." Asked Zhan who stood right in front of Yibo.
Yibo raised his head to look up at him.

"Is there any problem...in wearing some clothes...." Said Yibo.

"Ahh....sorry.... I am used to this...you stay here I am coming back in a moment...." Said Zhan with a awkward laugh and walked back to his room.

He came back after wearing clothes and arranged the food on the table.

"Come Yibo....." Said Zhan and Yibo walked to the table. They both sat and started eating their food.

"Yibo....I want to tell you something...." Said Zhan and Yibo looked at him.

"We are going to Dad's house tomorrow , so pack everything you need..." Said Zhan and Yibo nodded.

After dinner Yibo sat on the sofa while using his phone. Zhan cleaned everything and walked towards Yibo.

"How much do you like watching this phone..." Asked Zhan as he snatched the phone ftrom Yibo's hand.

"Is it more handsome than me..." Said Zhan. Yibo wriggled his brows and looked at Zhan when he said such a illogical statement.

"Hey....give that back to me..." Said Yibo and try to snatch it back, but Zhan pulled his hand up.

"First tell me....is it more handsome...." Asked Zhan.

"How can a phone be handsome than you...." Said Yibo annoyedly. Zhan smiled and grabbed Yibo's waist.

"That means you think I am handsome...." Said Zhan with a grin.

"No...I didn't said anything like that....its just you are a person and this is a thing....how can it be handsome..." Said Yibo looking away.

"Really....." Asked Zhan as he brought his face close to Yibo. Zhan grabbed Yibo's jaws and made him look at him. Yibo's face was already flushed.
Zhan cupped Yibo's face and kissed his lips all of a sudden. Yibo was shocked at Zhan's deed.

"You are not going to get this now.....get it in the morning...." Said Zhan while waving Yibo's phone at him and ran away.

"Hey you.....give my phone back...." Yelled Yibo and ran after Zhan. Zhan rushed to his room and Yibo followed him. As Yibo entered the room Zhan caught his arms and pushed him on the bed and locked the door. He walked towards Yibo and hovered over him.