Someone

Next day
Yibo was laying on bed but suddenly he started feeling hot, his whole body was itching while his head was feeling dizzy.

"Ahnnn......ge.....ge...." moaned Yibo Zhan who was bathing came out of the bathroom while wearing a towel and ran to Yibo.

"what happened Yibo...." asked Zhan worriedly.

"Ge....its hot....ahn.." groaned Yibo. Zhan noticed the change in Yibo's phermone and realised Yibo was in heat. The fruity smell of Yibo's phermones was filling up the whole room and it was getting hard for Zhan to control himself.

"Yibo...." said Zhan.

"Ge....it pains....ahn....hahh...." said Yibo as tears trickled down his eyes.

"No Zhan....you can't lost control now....it's first time Yibo is on his heat...he don't know what is happening....you need to help him...." thought Zhan as he looked around, he found a cloth and he tied it around his nose.

"Yibo....calm down baby...." said Zhan as he rushed to the bathroom and filled up the tub. He came back and saw Yibo twisting and turning on the bed.

"Yibo...calm down...." said Zhan as he pulled open Yibo's shorts and boxers and saw Yibo was leaking slick.

"Ge....ahhn....its burning.....there...." said Yibo. Zhan opened Yibo's t shirt and carried him to the tub and made him sit there. He started the hand shower and sprayed the water on Yibo but it was not working too.

"Ge....ahnn....its....its...still hot..." said Yibo while leaning inside the bathtub.

Zhan took his phone and called Sun.

"Dr...Yibo is having his heat...what should I do..." asked Zhan.

"Is it a thing to ask Zhan....you know what you need to do...." said Sun calmly.

"No......I don't want to do anything when he is in this situtation, i don't want to take advantage of him.....we didn't had idea about this sudden heat so we didn't planned anything..." said Zhan.

"Okay....fine...atleast you can satisfy your omega....now don't ask me to expalin how to do that..." said Sun.

"But his phermones are making me crazy....I fear i will do something wrong with him..." said Zhan.

"Use water Zhan....water can lower the effect of phermones...."said Sun.

" Okay..."said Zhan and cut the call.

Zhan entered back into the bathroom and took him to the shower. He opened all the shower and stood in between with Yibo.

Yibo breathed heavily while he clung onto Zhan

Yibo breathed heavily while he clung onto Zhan. He dig his head in Zhan's nape while roaming his lips around his skin.

"Ge....ah.....it is paining..." said Yibo while making a crying face.

"Shh....Yibo....It's alright...." said Zhan as he grabbed Yibo's dick and stroked it slowly.

"Sh...ahhhh....hha...."Moaned Yibo while tilting his head back. Yibo grabbed Zhan's head and pulled him to kiss his lips, sucking them hungrily.