Dominant Alpha

Yibo ran quickly towards the principal office to stop Zhan before entering there. But he was caught by a teacher in between.

"Wang Yibo.....why are you running in the corridor....." Yelled the teacher.

"Sorry sir....but its urgent...." Said Yibo.

"Get back to class....right now...." Said the teacher.

"But sir...." Said Yibo.

"Get back to the class....its my period now.....I don't want anyone out....come with me...." Said the teacher and took Yibo with him.

Yibo walked back with him while his mind was still in haze thinking what will happen now.

He sat back on his seat while looking all in discomfort. Suddenly a staff came in his class.

"Wang Yibo.....your Alpha is here....the principal have called to meet you in his office....." Said the staff. Everyone in the class who heard this looked at Yibo with a shocked expression.

"Shit....why did he said that....can't he just say that the principal had called me...." Thought Yibo.

"Yibo....have a Alpha....that means he is an Omega.....but he never told he is a Omega..... Yeah...I thought he is a Alpha..." Everyone started whispering.

Yibo stood up and walked towards the Principal office. In his school only the principal knew that Yibo is a Omega and that was the reason that Yibo was always been targeted after the fight.

Yibo knocked at the door of the principals office.

"Yes....come in Yibo..." Said the principal. Yibo entered inside the room as he saw Zhan sitting there on a sofa. He went and stood near the principal desk.

"Its good that this time your Alpha is here.....because telling everything to your uncle or sister was not working....maybe your Alpha can control you...." Said the Principal.

"Hmmm....so what do want to talk about Sir...." Asked Zhan gently.

"Let me tell you Mr Zhan....Yibo is really miserable and he love making troubles....though being an omega he tries to mess up with Alphas....and that really affects our school image...." Said The principle.

"Hmm...anything more..." Asked Zhan.

"Yes....I want you to keep him in control.....after all you are his Alpha....a omega should not be this indiscipline.... He need to learn some manners...." Said the principle.

"Yes....sir....I understand.....Yibo need to be controlled..... I will control him....." Said Zhan and Yibo glared at him.

"But before that.....let me talk about you...." Said Zhan and slammed his hand on the desk.

"Is this the rule and regulations of your school.... That blaming a Omega all alone....for the mistake....where is that Alpha....who fought with him....huhh....why is he not here...." Said Zhan.

"He is a alpha....its in his nature....we can't stop him from fighting...." Answered the principal.

"Wow.....when is it about Alpha....you say that its in his in nature....but for a Omega....you want him to be controlled.....great....." Said Zhan.

"I am a Alpha too....but I don't go around wild fighting with people.....and if that boy is so used of fighting....he is the one who is needed to be controlled not Yibo....." Yelled Zhan releasing his pheromones.

"Bu...but....he ....he is the cause of all the fights....." Stuttered the principal while looking at Zhan who was almost in his dominant form. It was really hard for any normal alpha to fight against a dominant one. So the aura Zhan was giving out made the principal speechless.