allergy

Wang Yibo was ready for his school while checking his bag.

"Yibo....sir asked me to tell you that, your bike have been repaired you can use it now...." Said Jenny while giving the keys to Yibo.

"Ohh...thank you aunty...." Said Yibo and took the keys.

"Ahh....don't thank me....thank sir...." Said Jenny and Yibo gave a awkward laugh and ran out.

"Oh my dear.....my lovely bike..." Said Yibo and climbed on his bike. He tried to start the bike and it got started.

"Oh....yes....finally..." Said Yibo and accelerated his bike in full speed on his way to school.

"Ahh....today is just awesome..." Said Yibo as he climbed down his bike.

"I pranked that Alpha with that fake poop....his face was beyond my imagination...." Said Yibo while laughing.

"But he didn't said anything about that toothpaste.....well I was hoping him to get angry....anyways.....i will annoy him in quiet a few days for sure..." Said Yibo and walked towards his classroom.

In Zhan's office
"What happened Zhan....you are looking so annoyed today...."asked Xuan as he entered Zhan's cabin.

" ahh....what to tell you Xuan.....today Yibo was in a mood of joking.....he put shaving cream in my toothpaste... "Said Zhan and Xuan started laughing.

"And not just that....you know....he served me poop on a plate....eww.....disgusting...." Said Zhan while making disgusting face.

"Woahh.....what happened to your little omega....." Asked Xuan.

"I don't know....why did he do that all of a sudden...." Said Zhan.

"Zhan....you know Yibo is still a kid....what do you even expect from him to do...." Said Xuan.

"Yeah....I think you are right...." Said Zhan with a sigh.

"But I didn't hate it completely..... I love when he laughs like that....I just can't explain how beautiful he is..." Said Zhan lost in his thoughts.

"Looks like this Alpha is already in love with his baby..." Said Xuan with a chukkle.

"Now that he wants to play....then fine....I will play along...." Said Zhan with a smile.

In Yibo's classroom
Yibo was sitting on his seat as he saw Xia walking towards him.

"Yibo I need to talk you will you come out...." Asked Xia.

"I don't want to talk to you...." Said Yibo coldly.

"Yibo....please baby....don't do like this...." Said Xia.

"Jie....I don't want to talk....can't you understand that...." Said Yibo angrily.

"Yibo....I am sorry about the marriage......" Xia was saying but Yibo interrupted her.

"Please.....don't talk about that shit here....nobody knows about that....and I don't even want anyone to know...." Said Yibo in a low voice as he stood up.

"Shit...you consider your marriage as a shit Yibo....." Said Xia.

"Or what....is there anything to be happy about it...." Asked Yibo.

"What is your problem Yibo....why can't you change yourself....is it that hard to accept a Alpha in your life.... Moreover Zhan, he is such a good person....why can't you give him a chance..." Said Xia.

"Yeah....and what good he did for me....nothing....rather than seeing me as object to fulfill his lust and desire....and please let me tell you....I am not like the other omegas who go like begging their Alphas to fuck them....I will never let that happen...." Said Yibo. Xia looked around as she saw the class was getting crowded. She knew there was no use saying all this to Yibo so she walked away from there silently.