Bringing back Confidence

"So that was the reason..... Why from few days Yibo was obeying everything I ask him to do...." Said Zhan while thinking.

"I need to do something..... Someway....i need to bring Yibo's confidence back.....i can't let him fall like this....." Said Zhan as he walked to the parking.

"Zhan ge...." Said Yibo drawing Zhan's attention to himself. Zhan came out if his thoughts and looked at Yibo.

"Where are you lost....I was standing there and you just ignored me...." Said Yibo and Zhan just stared at him.

"Ohhh....I am sorry Yibo....I was thinking something..." Said Zhan apologizing.

"okay.....fine....lets go...." Said Yibo and walked towards the car.

Zhan and Yibo sat inside the car.

"Yibo....is there anything.... Which you want to tell me..." Asked Zhan.

"No ge.....but why...." Asked Yibo.

"Why didn't you told me what happened at your school........that dance matter...." Asked Zhan.

"Ohhh.....so Lanren told you....its fine ge....there eis nothing to be discussed about that...." Said Yibo.

"Why...." Asked Zhan.

"What why??.....its just.....i am a Omega.... I will not be able to compete with those Alphas, that is natural.....that is why I didn't took part, so what is so wrong in that....." Said Yibo plainly.

"You didn't wanted to take part?...asked Zhan.

" I...I....do wanted....but that I didn't thought all these...."said Yibo stuttering.

"So you are satisfied with the thing that you are not in that competition...." Said Zhan.

"You don't want to take part isn't it...." Said Zhan.

"I....I....I am just...." Stuttered Yibo once again as his voice became weak.

"So you think whatever you learnt was all useless....and you became weak in front of just those mere Alpha..." Asked Zhan as tears make their way out Yibo's eyes.

"Just....say it Yibo....you are scared and that is why you don't want to take part...." Said Zhan.

"I....I....am not scared....." Yelled Yibo.

"I want to take part....but they are not letting me....saying I can't do it, I am an Omega....I don't want them to see me like that..." Said Yibo while sobbing. Zhan move forward and hugged Yibo.

"Shhhh....its okay Yibo....." Said Zhan while patting Yibo's back.

"Stop crying now....." Said Zhan and wiped Yibo's tears.

"Come....first we will make sure that you take part in that competition...." Said Zhan .

"But how...." Asked Yibo.

"Just watch...." Said Zhan and drove his car to Yibo's school. Zhan and Yibo came out of the car and walked inside together while Zhan holding Yibo's hand.

Yibo remembered when last time Zhan came to his school everyone was staring at him and this time it was no different everyone were staring at them again but this time his hand was in Zhan's and he was walking along with him as if showing this man belongs completely to him, so whoever is here to drool on him just fuck off.

Zhan walked straight to the principal office and entered inside without knocking. The principal got startled when the door suddenly opened with a bang and the glass on the door broke.

"Mi...mi....Mister....Zhan.....what are you do here....is there anything I can help you with...." Asked the principal sweating.

"Yeah....i have a very important work....but not from you....but from a teacher here...." Said Zhan as he sat in front of the principle on the chair.