I am a Omega

After 2 days
Everyone came back from the trip.

"Aye....Yibo see this...I brought this for you...." said Ziyi.

"Yes Yibo ge....see....this me and Ning...." said Qiao showing a picture.

"You know Zhan....the place was beautiful.... you and Yibo missed it...." said Lu.

"Yes....see...i will show you the pictures...." said Jackson.

Everyone was super excited sharing their experience with them.

"Next time when we will go somewhere with you two we will stay there for long....." said Ziyi and Yibo nodded.

"By the way....I even brought clothes for you two for the pack celebration.

" Pack celebration...."said Zhan and Yibo together. They had almost forgot about that.

"Yes....its after a week.... i hope you both are ready...." said Ziyi.

"Ye...yes...Mom..." said Yibo.

"Yes....Mom..." said Zhan.

Zhan and Yibo walked to their room.

"Zhan ge....do you know.... what happens in a pack celebration...." Aksed Yibo.

"Sorry Yibo....but I had never been there too....i just know that its a normal function....people meet with each other, that's all...." said Zhan.

"Are you nervous...." asked Zhan.

"No....its just that....there will be many other alphas there...." said Yibo.

"So....is my Yibo....afraid of Alphas...." asked Zhan.

"No.....why.....would I be...." said Yibo stuttering.

"Yes....i know.....Yibo is not afraid of anything...." said Zhan while laughing.

In evening
"Aunty we need to continue our classes....we have our exams from Next month" Said Lanren.

"Yeah what's the problem....you and Yibo can go from here only.....just bring your things..." Said Ziyi and both Lanren and Yibo nodded.

After sometime Yibo, Zhan and Lanren went together to bring their things. Yibo was sitting in front with Zhan while Lanren was sitting in back. Both Zhan and Yibo were sitting silently.

"Why I feel like I am third wheeling ....." Said Lanren while leaning on the car seat.

"Yes....you are....you bastard..." Mummbled Zhan.

"But anyways....how can I leave my little friend Yibo with this devil alone...." Said Lanren pouting.

"Ahhh.....yeah....no need to show your fake care...." Said Yibo while rolling his eyes.

"When did my little Yibo became this feirce..." said Lanren.

"When you decided to sell your brain...." said Yibo

"Huh...whatever...." said Lanren.

They reached Zhan's home. Zhan was sitting in the living room while went updtairs with Lanren. Yibo took his bag and packed all his books and necessary things.

"Hey Yibo...this is your and Zhan ge's room...." Asked Lanren.

"Yes...." Said Yibo.

"So.....is this the bed.....where Zhan ge....eats you...." Asked Lanren.

"shut up Lanren.... I told you....nothing like that happened between us..." Said Yibo.

"Yeah....i know.....i know....tell me...is Zhan ge not romantic....if you will say then i can teach him..." Said lanren grinning.