Date

After sometime Yibo came out of his room and walked to his uncle's room.

"Uncle....." said Yibo as he saw his uncle sitting on a chair.

"Yibo...." said Ziren.

"I have something to ask..." said Yibo.

"What Yibo...." asked Ziren.

"Was I a burden on you...." asked Yibo.

"No Yibo.... that is never possible baby....you are my son....how can you be a burden on me....only I knkw how much I love you...." said Ziren.

"So....why did you.....part me away from you..." asked Yibo in a breaking voice.

"My intention was not that Yibo.....i just wanted to see you happy....." said Ziren.

"Marrying me to an unknown man could make me happy...." asked Yibo.

"Not unknown man Yibo....but to someone I knew....i trust that he can make you happy...." said Ziren.

"Yibo....I know you see me as a person who destroyed your life....but believe me the life you were living was not the real....how could I see you spoiling your life like that as a parent....I was worried for you Yibo....what I did....was for your good...because I just can't lose you Yibo...like I did my sister.....and I am happy that Zhan came out to be the right man..." said Ziren.

"So....you didn't even think before sending me away...." Asked Yibo.

"Think Yibo....you know I was scared to hell when Yang talked about your marriage....the thought of you getting away from me scares me.....but I can't be selfish and keep you with me forever....that's why I decided to marry you....after your marriage I spent sleepless nights thinking about you....waiting in my office when you will jump from the window to snatch my car keys, waiting in front of your room to see your sleepy face in the morning.....i miss everything Yibo....your smile, your laugh, your talks, your pranks.....everything..... you don't know how hard it became for me to reside in this house...." said Ziren.

"Still you never came to meet me...." asked Yibo.

"How Yibo....when you were not even ready to see me....how can I come to meet you......but I always took your well being from Yang...." said Ziren.

"Never ever think Yibo....you are a burden on me....." said Ziren as he cupped Yibo's cheeks with a hand with tears in his eyes. Yibo's eyes
got filled with tears too.

"I am sorry uncle...." said Yibo.

"I am sorry too Yibo...." said Ziren.

"Uncle.... you are crying.....how can you cry, you are a Alpha" said Yibo.

"You are crying too....." said Ziren with a chukkle.

"I can cry....isn't it....I turned a omega....as you and jie...wanted...." said Yibo in a low voice.

"Really.....you accepted it....you are an omega...." asked Ziren and Yibo nodded.

Ziren hugged Yibo happily.

"You didn't turned into a omega Yibo....you were always a omega....you just were not ready to accept yourself..." said Ziren.

"But now....its a good thing....you know your identity....and don't ever feel ashamed of this..." said Ziren.

"And....Now don't cry....Zhan came to out house for the first time, let's welcome him..….." said Ziren and Yibo nodded.

Zhan was sitting and talking with Yibo's aunt and sister as Ziren and Yibo walked there.

"Luin.....why are you just sitting here, go and bring something for Zhan and Yibo...." said Ziren.

"Okay...honey...." said Luin and walked away.