Little happiness

At Xiao corporation
They reached the main building of Zhan's company. Yibo get off the car while looking at the tall building in front of him.

 Yibo get off the car while looking at the tall building in front of him

"Hmm....huge...." Said Yibo.

"Come...." Said Zhan as he moved his hand forward towards Yibo. Yibo held his hand and they walked inside the building.

Everyone in the company were shocked to see their cold boss who barely talk with anyone walking inside while holding the hand of a boy.

"Wait...isn't he the one sir married...."said a girl.

" yeah....probably.... His omega..."said another girl.

"Oh....god he is so cute....." Said third girl.

"I haven't seen such a beautiful omega before...." Said a girl.

They all started whispering.

Zhan reached near his cabin and looked at Yibo.

"Yibo....want to take a tour around my company...." Asked Zhan.

"Okay...." Said Yibo.

"Xen...." Called Zhan and a man came there and bowed to Zhan.

" Called Zhan and a man came there and bowed to Zhan

"Yibo.... He is Xen my asst secretary... And Xen he is Yibo my Omega..." Said Zhan and Yibo and Xen bowed to each other.

"I want you to take Yibo around and show him everything....okay...." Said Zhan.

"Yes sir...." Said Xen and Zhan walked away.

"So....Mr Yibo....can we start our tour..." Asked Xen.

"Just call me Yibo..." Said Yibo and Xen smiled.

"Okay...Yibo..." Said Xen and he took Yibo around showing each and everything in their company. The building was build magnificently with all type of machines for the daily use of employees and many different rooms like meeting room, waiting room, infirmary, and many more.
There was everything from things they need to work to the things they need to take care of their employees and in addition to that some infrastructures for decorations too like fountains and beautiful lighting.