Kids

After sometime
"Ahh Zhan...you are back....go and get fresh till I am arranging the breakfast..." Said Ziyi and Zhan nodded.

Yibo looked at Zhan and Zhan glanced back at him. Yibo quickly turned his head away.

"Shit....why am I doing like a girl...." Mummbled Yibo as he once again secretly glanced at Zhan and saw him going upstairs.

Zhan came down and everyone were gathering around the dinning table. Zhan also went to sit on his seat.

"Hey hey Yibo....why are you sitting there...sit beside Zhan...." Said Lu and pulled Yibo and made him sit beside Zhan.

Yibo sat there without saying anything. The food came and all started eating.

"How is the food Yibo...." Asked Ziyi.

"It's good mom...." Said Yibo while smiling.

"You know....my family is so big but in my family i don't have a sweet and cute omega as you..." Said Ziyi.

"Hmm....your family is really nice....I have also never seen such a nice family...." Said Yibo.

"That's good of you Yibo....you know....whenever other meets our family they get irritated by seeing so many members together...." Said Jackson.

"Yeah....and they can't even tolerate us for one day...." Said Jingyu while laughing.

"Yeah....afterall there are so many childrens..." Said Yibo while laughing.

"Yeah...because an Omega can have 5 to 6 kids at a time and more than 10 kids in their lifetime...." Said Ziyi.

"How many do you want Yibo...." Asked Shuang.

"Ahnn...." Said Yibo and looked do cuwn shyly.

"Yibo can have as many as he wish....isn't it Yibo...." Said Ziyi.

"50 kids...." Yelled Ning all of a sudden and they all laughed. While Yibo blushed furiously.

"Baby....Yibo ge can't bring so many kids...." Said Lu.

"Ooo.....okay...then 1 is fine too..." Said Ning pouting cutely.

"I really want to see my grandchildren..." Said Ziyi.

"Mom....please ......you all stop talking about this....we will see when time will come....don't get excited from now..." Said Zhan as he knew Yibo was not comfortable with all these talks.

"Okay okay...Zhan..." Said Ziyi.

Zhan looked at Yibo who was busy poking his plate. Zhan gave a light kick on Yibo's leg under the table and Yibo looked at him angrily as he saw Zhan holding the chopsticks with food near his mouth.

Yibo looked at the food and then looked at Zhan. zhan gestured him to eat the food. Yibo moved his eyeballs while looking around at others feeling little embarrased to eat from Zhan's hand. Zhan blinked his eyes while giving assurity to Yibo that it was okay.

For a breif moment it felt like they can talk even without saying anything.

Yibo opened his mouth a little and Zhan pushed the food inside. Zhan transferred the contents of Yibo's plate to his and very soon they both were eating from the same plate.

Though Yibo was little embarrased but he don't want to say anything and make a scene on the dining table so he stayed quite as Zhan fed him.

Everyone finished their breakfast.

"Looks like....I need to remove ine plate from our dining table...." Said Ziyi and Yibo looked down shyly at her comment.

"Ahh Yibo...there are some painkillers in my room....you can take them... If you want...." Said Ziyi.