Celebration

First of all very sorry for late update 😥...I got stuck in some problem😅😅 I will tell you but first read the story...

Next day
Yibo woke up in the norning and saw Zhan searching something.

"what are you looking for Zhan ge...." asked Yibo.

"Ahh...sorry,did I wake you up Yibo...." asked Zhan.

"No....i just woke up on my own...."said Yibo.

" But what are you searching...."asked Yibo.

"Mom gave me a broach Yibo....and I don't remember where did I kept it...." said Zhan.

"Ooo...was that a black box...." asked Yibo.

"Yes....have you seen it..." asked Zhan.

"yeah....its in your coat's pocket...inside the cupboard...." said Yibo. Zhan quickly opened the cupboard and searched for it and found it.

"Thank you so much Yibo....." said Zhan and Yibo smiled.

"By the way....how is your health today...." asked Zhan.

"Better...." said Yibo and Zhan smiled.

"Get ready and come down okay...." said Zhan and Yibo nodded.

After sometime Yibo walked down, he was feeling thirsty so he walked straight to the kitchen without getting noticed by anyone.

He opened the fridge and took out a bottle and was drinking it as he felt something tickling him over his neck.

"Zhan ge...." said Yibo and turned around just to see Ran standing there with a feather in his hand.

"ahhh....guessed wrong....I am not
your Zhan ge...." said Ran.

"Ran....what are you doing here...." said Yibo.

"Nothing....just came to meet you...." said Ran.

"I Don't want to meet you....." said Yibo and was about to go but Ran blocked him.

"Wait.....why in so much hurry...listen to me first...." said Ran and took out a small box from his pocket.

"Here....take this...i brought it for you...." said Ran.

"Why...." asked Yibo.

"Umm....just because I remembered you when i saw This...." said Ran and Yibo raised his brow.

Ran grabbed Yibo's hand and placed the box in Yibo's hand.

"Yibo...." came a voice both Yibo and Ran looked towards the door and saw Zhan standing there. Zhan ran towards Ran and pushed him away.

"How dare you touch Yibo...."yelled Zhan.

Ran smirked and looked at Zhan.

" what the problem do you have...."asked Ran.

"You just can't touch him you fucking bastard...." yelled Zhan once again as punched Ran. Ran punched Zhan back and they started fighting in the kitchen.

"Zhan ge...." said Yibo with tensed expression. Hearing the sound Everyone came there and looked at them fighting.

"Zhan Ran....stop it...." yelled Ziyi but it was hard to control both the Alphas.

Jingyu and Jackson walked over and pulled them aparyt by force.

"Zhan Ran....just stop it....what are you two fighting for...." said Ziyi angrily.

"How dare he touch Yibo mom.....tell him to stay away from Yibo or I swear I will kill him...." said Zhan boiling with anger.

"Huhh.....do you even have guts to kill me..." said Ran.