Alpha

Yibo gulped down looking at Zhan. They were just inches away from each other while their breath were mixing along with their pheromones. Yibo felt his heart pounding inside his chest, while his breath paced up. He unconsciously grabbed Zhan's shirt tightly. For a moment he forgot everything around himself.

Zhan smiled at him and patted his cheek.

"Smile often like this....you look very beautiful...." Said Zhan and walked out of the water.

"Now come out...or are you planning to take bath now...." Said Zhan with a chukkle. Yibo who still didn't had came out from the shock finally cane back to reality as he heard Zhan's voice.

He came out of the water and both of them changed their clothes.
Yibo sat on the bed while looking down.

"What should I do....why do I always want to trust his smile....remember Yibo all that is fake nothing is real...." Said Yibo.

"But I just can't help myself.....should i trust him....no I can't do that fault...." Said Yibo.

"I can't let what happens to mom....happen to me...I promised mom....i will not be weak..." Said Yibo as tears rolled down his eyes.

"Yibo...." Said Zhan as he entered the room and Yibo quickly wiped his tears.

"Come lets have dinner...." Said Zhan.

"Hmmm...." Hummed Yibo without looking at Zhan.

"No need to waste these pearls..." Said Zhan who came in front of Yibo's face and wiped his tears.

"Lets go...." Said Zhan and grabbed Yibo's hand. Yibo was not in a great mood so he didn't resisted at all and walked silently with Zhan.

Zhan made him sit on the chair and sat in front of him. He took the bowl and tge chopstick and moved the food on front of Yibo's mouth and again without any drama Yibo ate the food quietly.

Zhan smiled after Yibo finished all his food.

"Now go and sleep...." Said Zhan and Yibo nodded.

Yibo walked back to his room and layed down on the bed.

"I shouldn't let these feelings destroy me...." Said Yibo and closed his eyes.

After sometime Zhan came back to his room too. He saw Yibo was already asleep. Zhan smiled and sat on the other side of the bed.

"Its good that he is finally asleep....hope that tomorrow, he will be fine..." Said Zhan and layed down on the bed. He looked at Yibo who was sleeping with his face towards the ceiling.

Zhan can see Yibo's soft jelly like protruding out clearly from the angle. He gulped hard nervously and turned his head away.

"Zhan.... Zhan.....what are you thinking.....calm down..."mummbled Zhan. He heard some moment beside him and when he turned his head head he saw Yibo turned around from his sleeping position and now was facing him.

Now Zhan felt like those lips inviting him. Zhan bit his lips nervously and gulped hard while looking those mesmerising lips. The deep urge to touch those lips was growing inside him with each second. And without realising Zhan moved closer to Yibo's lips and stuck his lips with Yibo's soft lips. Zhan closed his eyes while feeling the heavenly feeling.

Zhan moved away quickly and hid inside his blanket.

"Shit Zhan...what did you do....you shouldn't do that....its wrong Yibo was sleeping....oh god forgive me for this...." Said Zhan while scolding himself.

"Ummm....." Moaned Yibo in his sleep. Zhan pulled the blanket down from his face to look at Yibo. The pretty boy was still in his deep sleep. Zhan couldn't help but smile while looking at the boy. He made himself comfortable on his pillow and fell asleep while looking at Yibo's face.