Marriage proposal

In a big hall
"Ahh Yang....that was good meeting you...." Said Ziren.

Wang ZirenAge-45

Wang Ziren
Age-45

Wang ZirenAge-45

Xiao Yang
Age-45

"Yeah Ziren....now that our companies are finally together we will make a great profit...." Said Yang.

"Yes yes.....you don't know from how long I was waiting to work with my best friend...." Said Ziren.

"You left to Canada for so long....I really missed you...." Said Ziren.

"Me too Ziren....how can I forget my precious friend..." Said Yang.

Suddenly they heard some sound. Ziren turned to look behind him and saw Yibo who was trying enter inside through the window while trying to reach to the car keys kept on the table.

"Yibo...." Said Ziren and Yibo looked at Ziren with an awkward smile.

"Hahhh.....uncle.....actually that....I am taking your car....bye...." Said Yibo and picked up the keys quickly and ran away.

"Yibo....wait....where are you going....come back" Yelled Ziren but Yibo was gone.

"Ahhh...what to do with this kid..." Said Ziren with a sigh.

"Who is he Ziren....I am seeing him for the first time..." Asked Yang.

"Ohh....he is my sister's son..." Said Ziren.

"You mean...he is Yirin's son.,.." Asked Yang and Ziren nodded.

"Hah....I just can't able to say anything to him....poor boy....don't have his father with him even lost his mother.....I can't even scold him...I pity him so much....and because of that....he is getting spoiled and becoming naughty day by day...." Said Ziren sighing.

"Hmm....I see....he looks quite a troublesome..." Said Yang.

"Indeed he is...." Said Ziren.

"Ziren....is Yibo a alpha..." Asked Yang.

"No....he is a Omega....but he think himself as a alpha..." Said Ziren.

"Ahnn...Ziren...I have something in my mind...." Said Yang.