Sleeping

As Zhan placed Yibo on the bed, Yibo opened his eyes slowly and looked at Zhan right in front of his eyes. And all of a sudden he realised in what position they were.

"Ahhh......what the hell..." Yelled Yibo as he tried to move but his body was wrapped in a towel including his hands.

"Ayee.....how much you shout.....stupid kid...." Said Zhan.

"What are you trying to do with me....get off me....why did you took me out of the bathtub who allowed you...." Said Yibo angrily.

"Stupid....who asked you to fell asleep in the bathtub....don't you know how dangerous it is....what if you sink in there....I saved you and you are the one here yelling at me..." Said Zhan. Yibo turned his gaze away as he realised that he was one at fault and Zhan was just helping him.

"Ok....but....can....can....you move away....now..." Said Yibo stuttering.

"Why.....are you scared.....that I will do something..... Afterall its our wedding night..." Said Zhan with a grin as he grabbed Yibo's hands over the towel.

"You.....you...will not do anything...." Said Yibo with a scared face as he wriggled his body.

"Why.....don't you want that too....and you have already messed up the bed.....do you want others to know that how much fun we had on this bed...." Said Zhan with a smirk.

"I....I...just...." Stuttered Yibo nervously , while Zhan felt Yibo's pheromones and he can feel his nervousness too.

Zhan looked at Yibo and chukkled.

"How cute you are.....got scared so easily...." Said while chukling and left Yibo.

"Sorry to scare you Yibo....now wear your clothes and come down for the dinner....you have not eaten anything from the morning...." Said Zhan and patted Yibo's head and walked out of the room.

Yibo was feeling very embarrased after how Zhan treated him. He didn't want to become a joker in front of Zhan.

"Shit.....what happened to me.....why didn't I just kicked him away....why did I let him do what he wanted....huhhh....Yibo you are such a scum...." Said Yibo frustatedly.

He took out his clothes and wore it.

"He brought me here from the bathtub.....does that mean....he.....have seen...." Thought Yibo as his face turned red.

"Ahhh.....Yibo.....its all your fault....you yourself gave him a chance.....why did I slept in the bathtub......" Said Yibo cursing himself.

"That bloody Alpha....I will not let him get close to me again..." Said Yibo and walked downstairs.

He saw Zhan sitting on dining table while different kind of foods arranged on the table.

"Yibo....come here...sit...." Said Zhan and Yibo walked slowly to the chair and sat there.

Yibo looked at the food and remembered why he denied to eat the food. His brain was still not covienced with his sudden marriage and he just can't accept that now he can no more deny his existence as a omega.

Though he was hungry but his internal dilemma was not letting him eat.

"Yibo.....eat...." Said Zhan with a smiling face.

"I don't want to eat...." Said Yibo with a sigh.

"Why.....what's the problem...." Asked Zhan.

"I just don't want to....." Said Yibo and stood up to go back to his room.

"Yibo.....sit back and eat...." Said Zhan once again.

"I said I don't want to eat....can't you understand...." Yelled Yibo.