feelings??

Ziyi sighed as she remembered everything.

She walked to Ran's room and saw Zhan sitting there she got tensed as she saw him there but suddenly she heard Zhan saying something.

"I am sorry Ran....I didn't mean to do something like this to you....its all because of you only....why did you even challenged me over Yibo.... Hahhh.....it is making me insane.....but still I am sorry.....and don't expect me to say this when you are awake...." Said Zhan. Ziyi chukkled while watching Zhan talking to sleeping Ran. She walked away from there.

Next day
After breakfast everyone walked back to their room. Zhan was there talking with Yibo.

"Zhan......" Said Ziyi and Zhan looked at her.

"Zhan....um....I...am....sorry...." Said Ziyi.

"Mom....why are you saying sorry...." Said Zhan.

"I....shouldn't have said like that to you...." Said Ziyi as tears poured out of her eye and Zhan hugged her.

"It's okay mom....I know it is hard for you....even I behave like a fool sometimes...." Said Zhan.

Yibo was standing there, he smiled while looking at them.

"Now don't cry....." Said Zhan and Ziyi nodded while wiping her tears.

"Are you both talking about something...." Asked Ziyi.

"Yes mom...see your son in law....he is not eating fruits.... Tell him its good for his health...." Said Zhan.

"Yes Yibo...you should eat..." Said Ziyi.

"But mom.....I don't want to..." Said Yibo.

"Yibo....but it will give you energy.....be a good boy and listen to what Zhan say to you...okay...." Said Ziyi while Zhan looked at him smiling from behind his mother. And Yibo glared at him.

After few days
"Zhan ge...why did you called me here...." Said Lanren.

"I want you to race with Yibo...." Said Zhan.

"Zhan ge....Why me....I don't want to do all this...." Said Lanren.

"You are doing or I call uncle to tell everything about you...." Said Zhan threatening him.

"Okay okay...fine...." Said Lanren.

"Yeah....and I don't want you to let Yibo win.....do your best...." Said Zhan.

"Are you sure ge...." Asked Lanren.

"Yes...I am sure....just run with all the energy you have..." Said Zhan.

"Okay...as you say..." Said Lanren and shrugged his shoulders.

"Yibo....come here...." Said Zhan as he called Yibo who was warming up in Xiao mansion's big field.

" Said Zhan as he called Yibo who was warming up in Xiao mansion's big field

"Yes ge..." Said Yibo.

"Stand here....Lanren you stand there....." Said Zhan.

"What for ge...." Asked Yibo.