Anger issue

Next day
Yibo woke up and looked around and saw Zhan was not in the room. He got fresh and went downstairs to search for Zhan but he was nowhere to be seen neither Yunxi was there.

"Mom....where is Zhan ge...." asked Yibo.

"Ahhnn....Yibo....he....he...." stuttered Ziyi but suddenly tge door opened revealing Zhan and Yunxi.

"Ohh Yibo you are awake...." said Zhan.

"Where were you ge...." asked Yibo.

"I went on a walk with Yunxi..." said Zhan.

"Why didn't you woke me up..." said Yibo.

"You practiced so much yesterday Yibo....I didn't wanted to disturb your sleep...." said Zhan and Yibo sighed.

Zhan went to get fresh and came after wearing his suit. They all sat on the dining table while earing their breakfast. Meanwhile Yunxi's continuous rumble was still on and the only person listening to her was Zhan.

"Ahhh.....omg aunty.... you speak too much....can you just shut up your mouth...." said Yong making a annoyed face. Everyone muffled their laugh at Yong's statement. He said something they all were not able to say from that long.

"You....dear...." said Yunxi forcing herself to smile.

"I am not aunty....call me jie...." said Yunxi.

"Putting too much of makeup doesn't make you young aunty...." said Yong and Yunxi glared at him angrily.

"Yong.....don't say like that...." said Zhan and Yong rolled his eyes.

"Don't mind him Yunxi...." said Zhan and Yunxi nodded.

"Zhan.....can you take me to show your company and around this place....its my first time here...." said Yunxi.

"Okay Yunxi....get ready I will take you with me...." said Zhan.

"Really......thank you so much Zhan...." said Yinxi.

Yibo looked at Zhan but didn't said anything.

After sometime Yunxi came wearing a heart cut top and mini skirt.

"Come Yunxi...." said Zhan. Yibo was also standing there while looking at them. Yunxi came towards Yibo.

"I didn't thought you will lose this easily......and you just see Zhan will be mine soon...." said Yunxi. Yibo glared at her and Yunxi walked away laughing.

"hahh....." Sighed Yibo and walked inside.

"Yibo....are you okay...." asked Ran and Yibo nodded.

"I am going to a shop nearby want to join me...." asked Ran and Yibo looked at him.

"Okay...." said Yibo and went out with Ran in his car.

"Yibo.....will you like to have some fried chicken...." asked Ran.

"Ahnn....I don't feel like eating...." said Yibo.

"come on Yibo....I know your mood is not good because of brother but atleast you can eat to refresh your mind..." said Ran.

"Ah...okay..." said Yibo while smiling.

"Yeah....that's like a good boy...." said Ran and took Yibo to a shop. They eat fried chicken.

"Woah....its spicy..." said Yibo.

"Ohh....here drink this...." said Ran passing the water. Yibo took the water and drink it quickly.

"Ohh wait here...." said Ran and brought a pack of juice. He put inside a straw and gave it to Yibo.

Yibo drunk it too and finally he felt better.