Beast???

2 weeks passed like that yibo was working really hard. Yibo and Lanren both got preparatory leave from school in the last one week so they don't need to go school now. Zhan also work from home so that he can give more time to train Yibo from home.

One day
Yibo was studying as Zhan came there and snatched his book.

"Zhan ge....give it back.." Yelled Yibo.

"No....come with me...." Said Zhan and Yibo followed him without saying anything.

Zhan took Yibo to gym and stood in front of a treadmill.

"Get on...." Said Zhan.

"But I was studying ge..." Said Yibo whining.

"Come on..." Said Zhan and Yibo got on the treadmill. Zhan started the treadmill at a medium speed. Yibo started running on it.

Few minutes later
"Okay Yibo....listen to me....I am going to ask you questions and if you fail to answer I will sped up the treadmill.

" Zhan ge....that's.... Not fair...."said yibo while huffing.

"Okay first question, who established the state of Wu...." Asked Zhan.

"Taibo....and....hahhh.....Zhongyong..." Said Yibo.

"Where...." Said Zhan.

"Yangtze delta...." Said Yibo.

"Good ...." Said Zhan.

"Who defeated King Zhou..." Asked Zhan.

"Wu....and....Jiang Ziya...." Said Yibo.

"What system was set up King Cheng to prevent revolt...." Asked Zhan.

"Fengdian system....." Said Yibo.

"Wrong....its Fengjiang system....." Said Zhan and increased the speed of the treadmill.

"Ahh....ge....." Said Yibo while running even more faster now.

"In which year Han, Zhao and Wei were recognised as fully independent state???" Asked Zhan.

"402BC...." Said Yibo.

"Wrong again....403BC...." Said Zhan as he again increased the speed.

"Ahhh.....huhhh.....ge....stop....I am tired...." Said Yibo and was about to fall but Zhan grabbed him by his waist and pulled him down the treadmill. He switched it off and looked at Yibo.

"Are you okay Yibo....." Asked Zhan and Yibo nodded while leaning against Zhan. His legs were feeling numb.

"Come...." Said Zhan and picked Yibo in his arms and carried him to his room. He laid him on his bed and gave his book to him.

"Sit here....let me bring....some juice and fruits for you..." Said Zhan and walked out of the room.

Zhan walked back to the room with a tray of different kinds of fruit and juice.

"Here....eat...." Said Zhan and fed the fruits to Yibo. Zhan smiled while looking at Yibo who was waiting with his mouth open for Zhan to feed him. He remember at first Yibo didn't like to be fed by him but now he is asking for it willingly.

After Yibo finished everything Zhan took the tray back when he was coming back he saw Ran entering inside his room. He rushed back to his room and entered inside as he saw Ran standing close to Yibo while holding his hand.

"How dare you....." Said Zhan as he grabbed Ran's arm and pulled him out of his bedroom.

"Now you are brave enough to enter inside my bedroom.....what do you think of yourself...." Yelled Zhan.