sweet problem

Next morning
Yibo opened up his eyes and looked around.

"Where am I...." Thought Yibo as he sat up while looking around. As he remembered everything that happened yesterday.

"Yeah...I remember now.....I am married....and this is the house of my so called husband...." Said Yibo annoyedly.

He stood up and walked to the bathroom to get fresh. He stood in front of the mirror as he opened his shirt and looked at the mark on his neck.

"Great....now I have to hide this too...." Said Yibo.

"How can they do this to me.....did they ever considered me as a family member or I was always a burden on them...." Said Yibo in a painful voice.

"Do they really want to get rid of me this soon that they didn't even waited for me to reach my age for marriage..." Said Yibo as his eyes filled with tears.

"I don't want to stay here.....but I can't go back too....what if they don't want me now....they are happy without me....and I have no other place to go and I don't think Lanren will help me this time..." Thought Yibo with a sigh.

"What should I do...." Said Yibo and clenched his fist.

"I will not lose like this....I can't lose....I will not let you win Zhan....no matter what....I will not fall on my knees in front of a alpha....." Said Yibo.

"I will show him.....I will trouble him so much that he will himself leave me to Uncle's house and ask for a divorce....and uncle will have no choice other than to take me back..." Said Yibo with a dark aura.

"I will teach you Zhan....what is it....to mess up with Wang Yibo...." Said Yibo with a grin.

"Hey Yibo.....are you inside..." Said Zhan and entered inside the bathroom.

"Hey..... Why did you entered inside....don't you have any shame..." Said Yibo while glaring at Zhan.

"What shame....you are my husband...." Said Zhan with a chukkle.

"Yeah...I know....you all alphas are like that....shameless perverts...." Mummbled Yibo but it was quite audible for Zhan to hear.

"Hahhh.....I just came to tell you....get ready quickly, the food is ready....you have to go to school too...." Said Zhan and left the bathroom.

"Shit....I almost forgot about school....why they have to send me to school on the next day of my marriage....ahh...crap this fucking marriage...." Said Yibo as he removed all his clothes and entered inside the shower.

He showered quickly and wore his school uniform and walked downstairs. He saw Zhan sitting there.

"Oh...Yibo...sit and have your breakfast...." Said Zhan.

"What happened Zhan....you are looking very gloomy today..." Asked Jenny.

"Nothing jenny.....I just hoped to hear a heartful good morning from someone in the morning but instead of that I heard how shameless and pervert....I am.." Said Zhan eating his food.

Yibo looked at him as he knew Zhan was talking about him.

"Huhh....good morning...in his dream...."said Yibo in his mind.

" Anyway......I have to leave for Company soon...Yibo if you are ready....I can give you a ride..."said Zhan.

"No thanks....I can go by my bike...." Said Yibo sternly.

"Okay....as you wish..." Said Zhan and continued eating.

After they finished eating Yibo walked back to his room. After sometime Zhan even walked inside the room as he saw Yibo, who have messed up all the room with his clothes and things spread all around the room and was searching something in his suitcase.