trust you

warning: This story is not encouraging any kind of bad behaviour or sexual behaviours....read only if you like or you can leave anywhere you feel uncomfortable.

read only if you like or you can leave anywhere you feel uncomfortable

Next morningZhan woke up and looked at Yibo who was sleeping peacfully beside him

Next morning
Zhan woke up and looked at Yibo who was sleeping peacfully beside him. Zhan looked at Yibo's plump lips which were looking like a chewy candy to Zhan. Zhan moved forward to those lips.

"Zhan.....Yibo....wake up....we will be leaving soon...." shouted Zhan's mother while banging the door, spoiling Zhan's romantic mood.

"Crap.....why am I living here...." said Zhan.

"Zhan....are you listening....." yelled Ziyi again.

"yea....yea....mom....now please stop banging...." said Zhan annoyedly.

"Okay...come down soon...." said Ziyi and walked away.

Zhan sat up and looked at Yibo who was still sleeping.

"you little boy...." said Zhan and gave a light kiss on his lips. Zhan walked towards the bathroom to get fresh.

Yibo opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was Zhan who was wiping his hairs with towel.

"Good morning Yibo...." said Zhan as he looked at Yibo.

"Goodmorning....Zhan ge...." said Yibo yawning.

"Why are you sleeping so much today...." asked Zhan.

"I don't know....I am still feeling sleepy...." said Yibo and stretched his arms.

"Go get ready quick....mom called us downstairs...." said Zhan and Yibo nodded. Yibo walked to the bathroom to get fresh while Zhan went downstairs.

After few minutes Zhan went back to his room to checkout on Yibo.

"Yibo..... are you....ready...." asked Zhan as he opened the door and saw Yibo who was wearing his t shirt. The t shirt was over Yibo's face while his white slim waist was clearly visible. Zhan stared at his waist with widened eyes.

Yibo who pulled his t shirt looked at Zhan who was staring at his waist.

"Zhan ge...." said Yibo. Zhan looked at Yibo.