medicines

Yibo was very sad from the morning and Zhan can't see him like that he was worried for Yibo.

"Hmmm.....Yibo....listen...." Said Zhan and Yibo looked up at him.

"Here take this card....and go out and enjoy a little...." Said Zhan while giving his credit card.

"Enjoy....really....its 8 at night....and you are saying this to me....an Omega...." Said Yibo with a fake laugh.

"Will you not say like others....don't go...it will be dangerous....and blah blah....." Said Yibo.

"See Yibo....first of all I am not like others....and I don't think you need me to protect you,you can protect yourself....so I will not stop you ....." Said Zhan.

"And if I ask to join you....then you will think I am dominanting you.....snatching your freedom or trying to control you....just because you are an Omega....so I am asking you to go yourself..." Said Zhan.

"I don't want to go anywhere..." Said Yibo.

"Here....take this ID and go to the address written....I am sure you will not be disappointed....just show them this card...." Said Zhan and walked towards his study.

Yibo was really very stressed so he decided to go out. He took his motorcycle and went out. He drove towards the address Zhan had given him as he saw a large building.

Yibo stopped his motorcycle and walked towards the entrance. The guards there stopped him but as Yibo showed them his card they let them in. A girl approached Yibo.

"Please come with me...." Said the girl and took Yibo with her to a room. As Yibo entered the room he looked around and saw many lego toys.
His eyes brightened at the sight. The place was full of Legos.

"Sir....you can see them....and if you want any.....we will pack it for you just tell us...." Said the girl and walked away. Yibo moved around watching the house made of lego's, cars mad of lego's, it was just a paradise of lego.

Yibo just wanted to take all of them but he knew he don't have space to keep all of them. After looking for almost half an hour Yibo choosed some lego's to take home.

"Okay sir....we will pack it for you...." Said the girl and after sometime returned with the two bags in her hand.

"Here sir...." Said the girl.

"Yeah...and where I have to pay....." Asked Yibo.

"No need to pay sir....Mr Xiao will look over for that......" Said the girl and walked away before Yibo could say anything.

"Now I am feeling bad for taking these...." Said Yibo with a sigh and walked out of there.

"Huhh......i don't care, but I didn't asked for it....so its not my mistake...." Said Yibo and walked to his bike.

After 1 hour Yibo was back home. He came inside with a big box.

"Ohh Yibo.....you are back...." Asked Zhan as he saw Yibo.

"Hmm...." Hummed Yibo.

"Are you feeling okay now....." Asked Zhan and Yibo hummed again.
He kept the box on the table.

"What is this Yibo...." Asked Zhan.

"You can see yourself...." Said Yibo. Zhan opened up the box and saw there were cupcakes inside it.

"Wow....cupcakes...." Said Zhan.

"Hmmm....I just saw the shop....so I bought it....don't hesitate to it....I bought them from your money only..." Said Yibo while laying back on the sofa and Zhan chukkled.