happiness

As Yibo remebered the whole incident, a cold wave ran through his body making him shiver. No doubt how pleasuring it was but Yibo can never forget the way he was tired and over stimulated that day and on top of that Zhan never mentioned that he had knotted him nor that he remember.

Zhan walked inside the room to check on Yibo but as he entered a pillow fell on his face.

"Yibo....what was that..." said Zhan.

"You....Xiao Zhan.....why did you knotted me without my notice....how dare you impregnate me without me knowing.....ahnnn...." said Yibo throwing tantrums.

"Yibo....what happened...." asked Zhan as he moved closer to him.

"You cheated me.....you are bad..." said  Yibo pouting.

"Yibo....what's the problem...." asked Zhan as he grabbed Yibo's waist from back.

"Ahhh....leave me...." said Yibo and pushed Zhan away.

"What happened Yibo...." asked Zhan.

"Why didn't you told me....when you knotted me...." asked Yibo.

"You don't know..." asked Zhan and Yibo shook his head in denial.

"I thought you must be knowing...." said Zhan rubbing his nape.

"Sorry Yibo....i just lost control during my rut....and it just happened...." said Zhan.

"But.....do you regret it....I mean....if you don't want the babies now....you can abort them....i don't have pro...." Zhan was saying as Yibo interrupted him.

"Shut up....you stupid alpha..." yelled Yibo.

"I love my babies....i will never abort them..." said Yibo in a low voice while rubbing his tummy.

Zhan went near Yibo and sat beside him on the bed and pulled him in his lap.

"I love them too Yibo..." said Zhan while caressing Yibo's stomach.

"But why are you so angry...." asked Zhan.

"Why not....I don't even remember when you knotted me, how it felt, how You felt.....nothing at all..." said Yibo and Zhan chukkled.

"So you are worried for that....don't worry once you will give birth I will knot you again...." said Zhan.

"umm....shut up...." said Yibo and hit Zhan's hands.

"Are you happy...." asked Yibo.

"Yes....very very happy...." said Zhan and Yibo smiled.

"What about you...." asked Zhan.

"hmmm...."hummed Yibo while smiling. Zhan pecked on Yibo's lips and looked at him.

" Okay....now tell me....what do you want to eat...."asked Zhan.

"Hmm....white noodles..." said Yibo.

"Okay...." said Zhan.

"Zhan ge....where is everyone....I didn't saw anyone from the time I came back home...." said Yibo.

"Mom had restricted them from coming to your room or they will just storm inside, they all are very happy after hearing the news...." said Zhan smiling.

"Really..." asked Yibo.

"Yes....after all our kids are going to be their first nephew or niece....why they will not be excited...." said Zhan and Yibo chukkled.

"Okay....just let me bring you the food first...." said Zhan as he patted Yibo's head and walked away. He came back with the food and gave it to Yibo.

"okay Yibo....you eat....I am going to the hospital....I have to collect some of your reports....I am sending Lanren here....if you need anything just ask him..." said Zhan and Yibo nodded and Zhan left the room.