Family meet

Yibo and Zhan reached the Xiao mansion together. They came out of the car and walked towards the entrance. Zhan rang the bell as a lady with beautiful smile on her face opened the door.

 Zhan rang the bell as a lady with beautiful smile on her face opened the door

Xiao Ziyi
Zhan's mother

"Zhan....." Said the woman and hugged Zhan. Yibo was looking  at them with a confused face. Zhan looked at Yibo and chukkled.

"Yibo...meet her....she is my mother...." Said Zhan and Yibo bowed to her quickly.

"Ohh sorry I....i...didn't know you..." Said Yibo.

"Its okay....its my fault only....I was not present at your wedding.....come
inside you two...." Said Ziyi.

"Go and get fresh first okay.... Till I prepare some snacks.....Zhan take him to your room....." Said Ziyi and Zhan nodded.

"Lets go Yibo...." Said Zhan and took Yibo to a room. It was very big and spacious room and was very clean and arranged.

 It was very big and spacious room and was very clean and arranged

"It is your room..." Asked Yibo.

"It was... When I was 6....but then I shifted and when I came back...i bought my own house..." Said Zhan.

"Here...mom had prepared towels...if you want to take a bath you can...." Said Zhan and Yibo nodded.

Yibo entered inside the bathroom and took a bath. He came out while wiping his hairs and wore his clothes.

"Yibo....." Said Zhan as he stood at the door. Yibo turned around to look at him.

"My mom and dad don't know about our relationship they think we live as a married couple....they will be sad if they will get to know about us....so....I hope it will not bother you...." Said Zhan and Yibo just nodded slowly.

Both of them walked downstairs and sat on the dining table as Ziyi served snacks to them.

"Ohh my god Zhan.....Yibo is so beautiful....I regret, why didn't I came to your marriage....I want to see Yibo is his wedding dress too...."said Ziyi as Yibo blushed.

"Yibo....if you need anything just don't hesitate and tell me openly....this is your house only okay be comfortable...." Said Ziyi and Yibo nodded.

"Ahhh....wait....i remember...." Said Ziyi and ran inside.