college

At night
"Zhan ge.....I am hungry...." said Yibo.

"Yibo....you ate a few minutes ago...." said Zhan.

"But I am hungry again...." said Yibo.

"Okay....Let me bring you something..." said Zhan and came back with the food.

"Here eat this...." said Zhan after eating Yibo layed on the bed.

"Ge......its smelling so bad...I am feeling nauseous..." said Yibo.

"And whose fault it is..." asked Zhan.

"Sorry ge..." said Yibo looking at Zhan with puppy eyes.

"Huh....let's change the room....tomorrow I will call people to clean our room...." said Zhan.

"Let's go..." said Zhan.

"Ge....pick me...."said Yibo throwing his hands out. Zhan looked at him and chukkled.

" You are such a baby..."said Zhan and picked Yibo up and walked to a empty room. Zhan layed Yibo over the bed and got on top of him.

"Zhan ge....what are you doing....." asked Yibo with a suprised expression. Zhan didn't answered but grabbed Yibo's balls and squeezed them.

"Ahhh....ge..." Moaned Yibo. Zhan smacked Yibo's ass cheeks.

"Ge...." whined Yibo.

"This is for what you did in the morning..." said Zhan.

"But ge...." Yibo was speaking but Zhan silenced him with a kiss on his lips.

"Ummm......mmm...." moaned Yibo while pushing Zhan back but instead f moving Zhan pulled Yibo's pants down. Zhan left Yibo's lips and flipped him.

"Ahhh.... Zhan ge....wait....we can't do it....the baby will get hurt...." said Yibo.

"No Yibo..... I asked doctor Sun....baby is safe....there won't be a problem..." said Zhan as he kissed Yibo's nape gently.

"You asked him this too...." asked Yibo and Zhan hummed.

"You are such a pervert Zhan ge...." said Yibo and Zhan chukkled.

"Yes...but just for you....now get your punishment..." said Zhan as he shoved inside his cock in a single thrust.

"Ahhhhh...ge...slowly..." yelled Yibo as Zhan started ramming his insides.

After some weeks
Yibo was in his room eating some snacks as Zhan entered inside.

"Yibo....I did all the preprations for your college....your books are here too...I hope you don't need anything more..." said Zhan.

"No Zhan ge....it's fine...." said Yibo. Zhan grabbed Yibo's palms while rubbing it with his thumb.

"I told you....you can attend online class....why do you want to go " said Zhan.

"Ge....I am just 5 weeks pregnant.....I can't sit in home like this...doing nothing..." said Yibo.

"Okay fine....but if you will have any problem just tell me....the college is under us....if anyone even dared to hurt you I will throw them out of this world..." said Zhan and Yibo chukkled.

"As if you can do that...." said Yibo laughing. Zhan grabbed Yibo's waist and pulled him close.

"Yes....I can do anything for my baby..." said Zhan as he peppered light kisses over Yibo's nape.

"Ahhh....Zhan ge...leave me....I want to pee..." said Yibo and started wriggling his body. Zhan left Yibo and he rushed to the bathroom.

"Ahh this kid..." said Zhan and smiled.