A little fun

Next morning
Yibo opened his eyes and saw Zhan's sleeping face in front of him. Yibo stared at Zhan's face without blinking for a moment noticing each and every curve of his handsome face.

As he felt Zhan's hand sliding down his waist. Zhan pulled him closer and snuggled his face in the crook of Yibo's neck.

"Zhan ge...."said Yibo in a low voice.
Zhan licked Yibo's neck with his warm tongue making him shiver all of a sudden.

"You smell so sweet Yibo....just like strawberries....." Mummbled Zhan while sniffing Yibo.

"Huhh...." Said Yibo in a suprised voice. Zhan moved back and looked at Yibo.

"Yeah Yibo....you are smelling so sweet....that i feel like biting you...." Said Zhan.

"Whatever..... Stupid...." Said Yibo and pushed Zhan away and get off the bed.

"Ayeee....what happened....where are you going...." Asked Zhan while laughing.

"Going to bath...." Said Yibo and took some of his clothes.

"Take me too...." Said Zhan with a grin on his face.

"Not at all...." Said Yibo and stuck out his tongue at Zhan and ran to the bathroom.

"Heyyy....stop...." Yelled Zhan but Yibo quickly closed the bathroom door. While Zhan sat there laughing.

"He is so cute....." Said Zhan and walked out of the room.

After sometime both Zhan and Yibo were ready after taking bath and came downstairs to join the others.

"Zhan Yibo....you are here....please sit....we have something to talk about....." Said Jingyu.

"What is it ge...." Asked Zhan as he sat on the sofa while Yibo sat beside him.

"We are planning to go on a small trip....what do you say...." Asked Jackson.

"Ohh i see...." Said Zhan plainly.

"Come on Zhan....don't make faces now.....please join us....let Yibo have some fun too..." Said Lu.

"Yes gege....." Said Tong and Rong.

"Okay okay fine.....but inform me before.....so that I could complete my work....." Said Zhan.

"Great....then we all are going...." Said all the kids happily.

"Yeah....and Yibo you will enjoy very much...." Said Lu and Yibo smiled.

"Okay....everyone breakfast is ready....come and eat...." Said Ziyi.
They went to the dining table.

"Yibo....eat more....why are you eating so less..." Asked Ziyi.

"I am fine mom...." Said Yibo.

"Come on Yibo....you are a growing kid....you need to eat" Said Ziyi.

"Leave it aunty....it looks like Yibo like to eat only from Zhan ge's plate..." Said Ran as Yibo blushed lightly.

"Ahhh....shut up Ran.....don't tease Yibo..." Said Ziyi.

"Am I wrong.......Little Yibo...." Asked Ran while staring at Yibo.
Yibo didn't said anything but Zhan slammed his chopsticks on the table and glared at Ran.

"Ahhh....Aunty.... Zhan ge is staring at me...." Said Ran faking a cry.

"Zhan...." Said Ziyi and Zhan looked away.

"Mom.....me and Yibo are going out....there is an important work to complete...." Said Zhan and grabbed Yibo's wrist and pulled him with him.

Zhan took Yibo to his car and made him sit inside and sat inside himself on the driver's seat.