Story

"Jie....do you think pushing me into an unwanted relationship is good for me..." Asked Yibo.

Xia cupped Yibo's face and looked at him.

"Listen Yibo....I know you are angry because we forced you into this marriage....we didn't asked you before....and you don't wanted to marry....but listen....before this marriage was decided....I talked with Zhan and he had promised me that if you want you can take divorce from him.....he will not stop you....but before that....I just want you to give a chance to Zhan...." Said Xia.

"Did he ever harmed you....or tried to force you in something you don't want....." Asked Xia and Yibo shook his head in denial.

"No wait...he forced me to sit in his car...." Said Yibo.

"Stupid....that was because your bike was not working....and he didn't wanted you to go alone....after that didn't he was the one who repaired it..." Asked Xia and Yibo nodded.

"How do you know about that..." Asked Yibo as he raised his brow.

"He tells me and ask me everything....so that you don't face any problem...." Said Xia.

"See Zhan never did anything wrong to you....he even cares for you ,so what is the problem in giving him a chance and If you still don't want to continue this marriage then you can separate from him...." Said Xia.

"Hmm....Okay jie.... But I will have my own way to deal with him...." Said Yibo.

"Okay....but don't annoy him much..." Said Xia and Yibo nodded. The nurse came inside the room and gave some pills to Yibo.

"Eat it and sleep...." Said the nurse and Yibo ate the pills.

"Now sleep...." Said Xia and patted Yibo's head. After a little time Yibo fell asleep.

She walked out of the room and saw Zhan sitting outside.

"Xia....is Yibo okay..." Asked Zhan and Xia nodded.

"Don't worry he is just resting....he is completely fine....he is here because of his own mistake...." Said Xia.

"What do you mean...." Asked Zhan.

"Zhan....he put the chilli powder in your food....he is used to tease people around him....and he did this to Dad too...." Said Xia.

"Ohhh...." Said Zhan.

"Hey Xia....can I ask you something..." Asked Zhan.

"Yes Zhan....what is it...." Asked Xia.

"You know there is something strange about Yibo's behavior.... Like he always says he knows alphas like me, I am using him to fulfill my lust and needs and all these things....Why do he think so...I never ever did anything like that to him....why do he think that I just want to use his body for my sexual needs..." Said Zhan.

"Ahh....Zhan....about that....lets sit somewhere and then I will tell you..." Said Xia and Zhan nodded.

They went to the hospitals canteen area and sat there.

"See Zhan....we should have told you this before but its our fault we didn't.... Because of your dad...but let me tell you now the reason behind Yibo's behavior is his mother..." Said Xia.

"His mother...." Asked Zhan with a suprised face.

"Yes.....actually its a very long story.....but you should know it now..." Said Xia.

"Actually Yibo's mother and my aunty was a very cheerful lady, we lived together under the same roof. As she was the only omega daughter of my grandfather he used to pamper her a lot, she gets everything she needs in a instant my Dad love her too.