just this time

After they came inside the house they saw everyone laughing and talking. Yibo saw Zhan sitting on a corner while working on his laptop.

It was almost evening.

"Let me bring some snacks...." Said Ziyi and went inside. Yibo followed her.

"Mom....can I help you..." Asked Yibo.

"Its okay Yibo...you are my guest....how can I ket you work..." Said Ziyi.

"Mom....you called me son and now you are saying I am your guest...." Said Yibo pouting.

"Okay okay....my little Omega....help me arrange these..." Said Ziyi. For the first time in his life Yibo didn't felt bad being called a Omega.

Yibo peeked outside and looked at Zhan still busy in his laptop.

"Who are you looking at ......Zhan.." Asked Ziyi.

"Don't worry he is like that only....he don't get along with his family very much.....and its our fault only" Said Ziyi and Yibo looked at her.

"We burdened him with work and studies in his young age....and he lost his fun childhood days....cutting connections from families and friends....and when we realised this it was too late and Zhan had became like this...." Said Ziyi.

"He loves me and his father very much....but he isn't as happy as we wanted him to be....like a machine who just show an artificial smile on his face...." Said Ziyi.

"You know we married him to you....hoping that he you will become a ray of light in his life.....who can bring our old Zhan back....make him back to normal person...." Said Ziyi.

"Yeah.....but I did nothing of that...." Said Yibo.

"Who said you did nothing...." Asked Ziyi.

"You see Zhan is here just because of you....or he don't attend these family meetings....and you know the way he takes out time for you is really appreciable because for us....he have no time.....maybe one day....he can....but for now I am happy....for Zhan....and thanks to you..." Said Ziyi and smiled.

They took the tray with snacks to the living room. Zhan was looking at Yibo with the corner of his eyes. He was happy with the way Yibo was helping his mother.

"Hey Yibo..... Why don't you try the clothes I bought for you...." Said Ziyi.

"Ahhhn....okay mom...." Said Yibo and walked to his room. After sometime he came back wearing a t-shirt.

 After sometime he came back wearing a t-shirt

"Oh my.....you are looking so handsome....." Said Ziyi. Zhan turned his head to look at Yibo. As he saw Yibo he was mesmerized by him it was just a t shirt but Yibo was looking adorable in it.

"What do you say Zhan...." Said Ziyi pulling Zhan out of his dream world.

"Ahnn...yea....yeah....good....its good..." Stuttered Zhan and turned his head back to his laptop. Yibo felt a little hurt thinking that Zhan ignored him.