shy shy

Zhan and Yibo were back home after having dinner outside only. When they returned others were already asleep. They walked silently to their room.

Yibo layed down on the bed.

"Yibo....go and bath.....after that you can sleep...." Said Zhan.

"Please Zhan ge....I am tired.....my whole body is aching.....it feels like I can't move even an inch...." Said Yibo.

"Yeah...yeah....don't be lazy....few minutes ago only....you were running like crazy.... And now you are throwing tantrums....." Said Zhan.

"Okay....atleast...change your clothes if you don't want to bath...." Said Zhan.

"I am going to bath okay....till then you should change your clothes......" Said Zhan.

"Hmmm......" Hummed Yibo while Zhan went towards the bathroom.

After sometime Zhan came out of the bathroom, wearing clothes and saw Yibo was still lying on the same place.

"Yibo....you didn't changed yet...." Said Zhan and walked towards Yibo.

"Come on wake up...." Said Zhan and shaked Yibo.

"Yibo....wake up....." Said Zhan and grabbed Yibo's wrist as he felt something hot in his hand.

"Yibo....you are having a fever...." Said Zhan while touching Yibo's forehead.

"Ohh god....what should I do...." Said Zhan while looking here and there.
He quickly called Sun.

"Hello....what happened Zhan...." Asked Sun.

"Sun....Yibo is having a fever.....what should I do...." Asked Zhan while panicking.

"Don't worry Zhan....that must be because of injection...." Said Sun.

"But it didn't happened when you injected him before why now...." Asked Zhan.

"Hmm....did he do something tiring...." Asked Sun.

"Ahh...yes....he was running on road...." Said Zhan.

"Yeah....because of that....he got tired and now the medicine is effecting..... Don't panick....he will be fine....just make sure to give him proper rest and keep him warm...." Said Sun.

"Are you sure....he will be fine....like do I need to give some medicines to him...." Asked Zhan.

"No Zhan....its okay....no need....the fever will be down till morning..." Said Sun.

"Okay thanks...." Said Zhan and cut the call.

Zhan looked at Yibo.

"I can't let him sleep like this...." Said Zhan. He walked to their cupboard and took out some of Yibo's clothes and walked back to Yibo.

He sat beside Yibo while thinking how is he gonna change those clothes.

"Come on Zhan you can do it....you are not doing anything wrong..." Said Zhan to himself.

Zhan unbuttoned Yibo's shirt first making sure not to wake Yibo

"Ahh...how am I going to do this....why am I feeling wrong.....Yibo is my Omega....there is nothing wrong...." Said Zhan and took a deep breath.

"Hahh.....i know...he will get angry for sure when he will wake up....but anyways...." Said Zhan.

He pulled Yibo up a little by his neck and pulled the shirt out. Zhan saw Yibo's pearl white body and a sudden urge to touch his body came inside Zhan, but he controlled himself.

"Damn....he really have a good body..." said Zhan while his ears turned red.

He made him wear another shirt and layed him back.