Little fun2

After they ran for quite a few minutes they stopped near the car and Yibo started eating Zhan's ice cream. Zhan stopped in front of him and looks at Yibo.

"Don't look at me like that....I am not giving it back to you..." Said Yibo as he leaned on the car.

"It's fine....as long as you are happy...." Said Zhan while smiling.

"Keep that sweet words of yours to yourself...." Said Yibo shyly and Zhan chukkled.

"Come lets go...." Said Zhan and entered inside his car.

"Where....." Asked Yibo and entered inside.

"Just see...." Said Zhan and sped up his car. After sometime he stopped his car at a place.

"What is this place...." Asked Yibo.

"It's a club...." Said Zhan.

"Huhhh...." Said Yibo in a suprised voice.

"Didn't you wanted to dance.... So I brought you here....." Said Zhan and Yibo chukkled.

"For real....you brought me to a club at this time....in the afternoon" Asked Yibo.

"Yes Yibo....its a 24 hour club....its always open....." Said Zhan.

"Really....and how you are letting me inside....." Asked Yibo.

"Don't forget Yibo....your Alpha is one of the top businessman in China....there is nothing impossible for me...." Said Zhan and grabbed Yibo's hand and started walking.

Zhan stopped at the entrance where a security guard was standing. Zhan showed a card to the guard and he opened the door for them.

"See...." Said Zhan and they both entered inside.

"Woah....its so big...." Said Yibo staring at the big place and there were many people dancing.

"So....what are you waiting for go and enjoy....." Said Zhan and Yibo nodded as he jumped on the dance floor and started dancing. Zhan sat a few meters away from the stage watching Yibo dance happily.

Only in a few minutes Yibo's dance turned into a sensual one. Everyone dancing there turned their focus on Yibo staring at him with open mouths.

Zhan saw the others staring at Yibo like hungry animals.

"Aye....this kid...." Said Zhan and rushed to Yibo and pulled him out from the stage.

"Zhan ge....what happened....let me dance more....." Said Yibo while wriggling his hands.

"Yibo....can't you see....how they are salivating while watching you...." Asked Zhan as Yibo turned around and saw some male Alphas staring at him secretly. Yibo looked back at Zhan and chukkled.

"Are you jealous...." Asked Yibo as he raised a brow.

"What...n...no....but I just don't like how they are looking at you...." Stuttered Zhan.

"Ahhh.....I see....then why don't tou come with me and dance...." Said Yibo.

"Afterall you are my Alpha....that too a dominant one....protect me with your phermones...." Said Yibo with a sheepish smile.

"Huh.....but...." Said Zhan but Yibo dragged him to the stage and started dancing once again while sticking close to Zhan.

Zhan looked at Yibo and then smiled at the next moment as he released his phermones and started dancing with Yibo. Everyone who was standing there moved away from them as they felt Zhan's phermones. Nobody could stand those phermones.

Yibo and Zhan continued dancing while enjoying fully. They danced for quite an hour and now both of them where very exhausted.

They sat near the counter while taking deep breaths.