Sick

I don't know why you all just get impatient so fast 😂😂....I told already there are things which are still there to be unwrapped....still you all just went like why Yibo is the one to apologise and not Zhan....calm down people...in my stories things go a little bit slow 😅😅....so have patience and have a little faith in me, which I think you don't have 😒😗🥺....but anyway please continue.....and Don't curse me for this....🙏 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Zhan and Yibo were laying on the bed while Zhan was caressing Yibo's cheek.

"So what do you want to tell me gege..." Asked Yibo.

"You know Yibo....that day when you said all that to me....I was so sad....so disappointed with myself...I thought, I failed to give you love, the security the care that I should, that's why you no more wanted to live with me....I was so angry that I locked up myself in my office room thinking maybe Ran can be a better option for you....better than me...." Said Zhan.

"But then Xuan came....I told him everything and he made me understand, its not as we see..." Said Zhan.

Flashback
"Zhan....open the door....what happened...." Said Xuan.

"Zhan....please talk to me....tell me....I am your friend...." Said Xuan and Zhan opened the door with a gloomy face.

"Zhan...what happened...." Asked Xuan.

"Xuan....I lost Yibo....he wants to part away with me...." Said Zhan tears pouring out.

"What are you saying Zhan....what happened...." Asked Xuan and Zhan told him everything.

"Isn't it obvious Zhan....anyone will feel bad....it was his competition that he won, a special day for him and on that day when you have to be on his side with him, you are in a hotel with a girl....who will not get angry...." Said Xuan.

"Bu...But....I was just helping her Xuan...." Said Zhan.

"You know that Zhan....but Yibo don't...." Said Xuan.

"But.....don't he trust me that much....that I will not do anything....." Said Zhan.

"Zhan.... Don't you remember Yibo is just 17 in his teenage, at this age over flow of feelings, anger, jealousy, insecurity these feelings are normal.....they don't take or understand everything as normally as we do.....'" Said Xuan.

"But....he said....he want to find someone other...." Said Zhan.

"Maybe he don't trust me anymore.....he said I spent night with Yunxi....but I didn't..." Said Zhan.

"You did....."said Xuan and Zhan looked at him with suprised expression.

"basically you didn't but for Yibo....you did it....spending night....just doesn't mean having sex with that person Zhan....yeah maybe Yibo meant that....but you did spent night with Yunxi on Yibo's special day....didn't you...." Asked Xuan and Zhan nodded.

"See Zhan....what happened can't be changed now....but one thing you can guarantee of is that Yibo loves you..." Said Xuan.

"Because he can't feel jealous if he doesn't love you....isn't it....he is also over protective towards you....as a normal omega's nature...." Said Xuan.

"But....what if....after this....he really decided to leave me..." Said Zhan.

"Give him time to sort out these things Zhan.....yeah he is small but not so small that he can't take his own decisions...." Said Xuan and Zhan nodded.

"And...I will suggest you to....be away from that Yunxi...." Said Xuan.

"Why...." Asked Zhan.

"Something is there....which I don't feel right......I will tell you when I will find about it..." Said Xuan and Zhan nodded.