Annoying

Next day
"Zhan ge....wake up...." yelled Yibo.

"What happened Yibo...." asked Zhan in a sleepy voice.

"Wake up wake up.....today you have to do everything I say...." said Yibo.

"Ahhh...Yibo....really...." said Zhan.

"Yes....you ignored me....now you pay the consequence...." said Yibo grinning.

"Now wake up....." said Yibo while jumping on the bed.

"Okay okay....I am waking up...." said Zhan and ran to the bathroom.

After they both got fresh they called the car.

"Take me to shopping mall..." said Yibo to the driver and the driver nodded. He too them to a large shopping mall and stopped there.

"Now come Zhan ge..." said Yibo and they got off the car.

"Wait....Your card....." said Yibo and Zhan gave his card to Yibo.

"It will work here...isn't it...." asked Yibo.

"Ofcourse it will Yibo...." said Zhan and chukkled.

"Password..." asked Yibo.

"3218....." said Zhan.

"Okay...thanks....." said Yibo and entered inside.

"Let's go to male section...." said Yibo and walked away while looking here and there and Zhan followed him.

"Yeah here it is...." said Yibo. He started looking at those clothes and picked some of them and gave to Zhan.

"Hold them for me...." said Yibo and walked forward while looking for somemore clothes.

"Hold this....and this....and this too....and this one also...." said Yibo while giving all the clothes to Zhan. After a few minute Zhan had a mountain of clothes in his hands and it was getting hard for him to balance them.

"Yibo....."said Zhan.

" What...."said Yibo while still looling at clothes.

"These clothes...." said Zhan.

"Yeah...I have to try them too....please bring them to the trial room Zhan ge..." said Yibo and went towards the trial room.

Zhan sighed and walked after Yibo.
Zhan gave Yibo clothes after clothes to try.

"Ahhh....Zhan ge....I like all of them.... I want them all....Please pick them all ge...." said Yibo and walked out of the trial room.

"But....Yibo....hey wait..." said Zhan as he collected all the clothes and ran after Yibo.

Yibo paid for all the clothes and gave all the shopping bags to Zhan.

"Here....ge....hold it..." said Yibo and Zhan took them.

Yibo went into a 5 to 6 more shops while shopping for shoes, watches, caps, scarfs, sunglasses, earring, chains....and even many more things.

And Zhan's hands were looking like living hangers. Yibo was walking while looking around for more shops whereas Zhan was still trying to balance all the things in his hand and stop himself from falling down.

"Yibo....wait...." said Zhan but Yibo was in his own world having fun.

Yibo went to a cafe and ordered a cold  drink.

"You want gege...." asked Yibo.

"No...not...." Said Zhan as he was about to say that he want another flavour but before that Yibo interrupted.