Cruel dominant world

Yu ran to infirmary while Lanren and Xing also followed them. Yu layed Yibo down on the bed and checked him.

"Yibo..." said Lanren as he entered inside the room with Xing.

"Dr...is Yibo alright...." asked Lanren.

"Yes just....tired...did he do something tiring..." asked Yu.

"ahh...actually Dr. he had a fight few minutes ago..." said Lanren.

"God....you should have stopped him...it's not good for him...." said Yu.

"Sorry doctor..." said Lanren.

"Okay go now....let him rest..." said Yu and Lanren nodded and left with Xing.

After sometime
Yibo opened his eyes slowly. He looked around and found himself in infirmary. He moved to sat up as Yu heard the commotion he looked at Yibo.

"Ohh you are awake..." said Yu.

"What happened to me..." asked Yibo.

"Good thing that nothing happened and I came on time....do you understand how dangerous it can be...." scolded Yu.

"Who asked you to fight....are you crazy....don't you think about your baby...." said Yu angrily. Yibo was so shocked while looking at Yu who was scolding him like that all of a sudden.

Meanwhile
Lanren was standing in the corridor as he saw Zhan coming there with quick steps.

"Zhan ge...." said Lanren.

"where is Yibo..." asked Zhan.

"In the infirmary...." said Lanren and Zhan nodded and started walking again.

He reached the infirmary and saw a man scolding Yibo.

"Yibo...." said Zhan and entered inside.

"Zhan ge...." said Yibo and Zhan went to him and hugged him.

"Zhan ge....see Dr. Yu is scolding me..." said Yibo with teary eyes and small pout.

"Yeah....ofcourse you need to be scolded...But who is he to scold you...." said Zhan and glared ar Dr Yu.

"How dare you scold my Yibo....you have no right to say anything to him..." Yelled Zhan and Yu looked at him with a calm expression. He turned around and walked away.

"And you....who asked you to fight..." Said Zhan in a high voice. Yibo looked at Zhan as tears droplets started falling from his eyes.

"You are scolding me....you are very bad.....it was not my fault..." said Yibo crying like a baby.

"Yibo....baby...please stop crying....I am sorry....I didn't mean to scold You...i was just worried....you should have called me...why you fought yourself...." said Zhan while wiping Yibo's tears.

"Shhh.....Don't cry...." said Zhan patting Yibo's arm.

"Ge ....it was not my fault....because of them....I was about to fall....my baby can get hurt....that's why it made me very angry...." said Yibo.

"They even were making fun of me..." said Yibo and hugged Zhan.

"Don't worry....i will talk to them....your Dean had called me here...I will make sure to kick them out of here..." said Zhan and Yibo nodded slowly.

"But why are you in infirmary....did anything happened..." asked Zhan.

"I fell unconscious...." said Yibo.

"Ohh Yibo....that's why I said...you should stay at home...." said Zhan.

"It's okay ge...." said Yibo.