Reason

At night
Zhan came back from his work and went inside his room as he saw Yibo sitting on his bed while playing on his phone.

He walked inside quietly and took out his clothes from the cupboard and started unbuttoning his shirt. Yibo who was watching all the movements of Xiao Zhan silently now raised his head up to look at Zhan.

"Hey....what are you doing....why are you opening....your shirt...." Said Yibo with a scared expression.

"I am just changing my clothes...." Said Zhan.

"How shameless you are....Can't you use the bathroom to change the clothes... "Said Yibo annoyedly.

" First of all its my room, I can do whatever I want...."said Zhan and Yibo glared at him.

"Okay fine....then I am going..." Said Yibo as he stood up and walked away.

"Hahhh....why is he so stubborn...." Thought Zhan.

After sometime Zhan came downstairs after changing his clothes.
Jenny was arranging food on the dining table.

"Yibo.....come have your dinner..." Said Zhan and Yibo walked lazily to the dining table. It was complete silence there. Zhan looked at Yibo who was busy eating while looking down. Zhan expected Yibo to initiate some talk with him but Yibo never said a word to him on his own.

"How is your....study going...." Asked Zhan finally, when he felt that Yibo is not going to say anything. Yibo raised his head up and looked at Zhan.

"Hmm....fine...." Said Yibo.

"Which subject.... You like the most?" Asked Zhan again.

"Nothing....." Said Yibo.

"What do you mean..." Asked Zhan and raised a brow.

"I don't like any subject...." Said Yibo.

"Ohh....so what do you like....some sports, games...." Asked Zhan.

"No...." Said Yibo coldly. Zhan was a little disappointed at Yibo's reply. He wanted to have a friendly talk with Yibo but it looks like he was not interested.

"Okay.....so its good if you don't like anything....I thought you will be sad to skip your classes....so I was worried....now that there is no problem....you can attend your class for this week, the tickets are booked for next week we can go to our honeymoon " Said Zhan. As Yibo heard this he choked on his food.

"Cough....cough....what....what....do you mean..." Asked Yibo while coughing.

"Are you okay....Drink water first...." Said Zhan as he passed the glass of water to Yibo. Yibo took the glass and drank all the water and stared at Zhan.

"What....Dad booked the tickets......its not my fault...." Said Zhan and Yibo glared at him.

"Not even in your dreams Xiao Zhan....I am going to go on a honeymoon with you...." Thought Yibo.

"So you better be ready...." Said Zhan and Yibo continued eating without saying anything. While Zhan was smiling internally while thinking of the expression Yibo gave when he mentioned about the Honeymoon.

After eating they went to the room. Once again they laid down on either side of bed with pillows in between them.

Yibo was busy on his phone. He turned around a little and saw Zhan staring at him.

"What....why are staring...." Asked Yibo.

"Ahm....you are just too beautiful....I can't keep my eyes away from you...." Said Zhan while smiling.

"You shameless..." Said Yibo and turned his face away.

"Yibo.....are you angry.....I mean....I know.....you are forced into this marriage....you didn't know anything about it before.....but now we are married... Can't you give me a chance..." Asked Zhan.