Birthday

Zhan and Yibo came back to their home after spending quality time in Italy. They moved back to their father's mansion and decided to live there only with everyone.

Meanwhile Zhan was busy with the documentation of Yibo's admission in college. Both Lanren and Yibo decided to go to the same college.

"Yibo....Zhan....come down...." shouted Ziyi.

"Aunt....why are you disturbing them...." said Jingyu.

"Yes aunt....Don't you know....they are a young couple...busy in their own work..." said Jackson with a chukkle.

"Yeah....Ofcourse....even night is not enough for their work that they do it in the morning too...." said Ran while rolling his eyes.

"Ahhh....I am not stopping them....but atleast they should have their breakfast first....they have beome really clingy now a days.... " said Ziyi and sighed.

In the room
"Ahhh.....ge....ahh...." moaned Yibo with his head planted in the pillow while his hips bend upwards and his hole being ploughed by Zhan.

"Hahhh....crap.....Yibo...." said Zhan as he leaned over Yibo moving inside Yibo's warm hole while stroking Yibo's cock.

Zhan hit Yibo one last time and cummed inside him. Zhan layed beside Yibo while panting.

They both looked at each other and chukkled. After sometime they walked downstairs and everyone's eyes were upon them.

"Done with all your activities..." said Lu while smiling. Zhan and Yibo looked at each other shyly. They were embarrased.

"Ohh gosh....just look at them..." said Jackson.

"Yeah....what is there to be embarrased.... we all know what you two did...." said Lin.

"come on guys....stop it...." said Zhan while blushing.

"Yeah yeah....why not..."said Jingyu.

" Yes....we are married....we can do it..."said Zhan.

"Yes yes....do whatever you two want....but Don't skip Your meals..." said Ziyi as she served them the food and they blushed shyly.

"Thanks mom...." said Zhan and Yibo as they started eating.

Afterward Zhan left for his company, and everyone else got busy in their works too, while Yibo went to Lanren's room.

"Hey Lanren....what's up bro...." asked Yibo.

"Yeah alright Yibo....what about you....hmm....looks like its going really good with Zhan ge...." said Lanren and Yibo chukkled.

"Yes.....it is...." said Yibo.

"Even got a mating sign...." said Lanren while looking at Yibo's nape.

"Yess..." said Yibo happily.

"It's beautiful Yibo...." said Lanren whioe appreciating Yibo's mark.

"I know....it is....." said Yibo.

"You know....By looking at you, I feel jealous now.....I also want a mate now...." said Lanren and Yibo laughed.

"Who will marry you....you stupid..." said Yibo.

"Didn't you found someone even with that little brain of your's.....I will also find someone for sure...." said Lanren.

"Ahh....how dare you say like that to me..." said Yibo and hit Lanren's arm.

"Ahhh....you..." said Lanren and started hitting Yibo with a pillow. Yibo took a pillow too and started hitting him back.