Mating

Warning!!!- Mature content ahead read on your own risk, If you are not comfortable, better leave.

Zhan came back home at night. He walked inside while opening his tie and coat.

"Did Yibo ate his food Jennie...." Asked Zhan.

"Yes....he did and went to sleep...." Said. jennie and Zhan nodded.

"Okay...thanks..." Said Zhan.

"Hahhh..... Because of my project....I can't spent time with Yibo...but its finally over..." Said Zhan as he walked towards his room.

Zhan entered inside the room and realised all the lights were off. It was very weired because Yibo can't sleep with lights off. He pressed the light switch but instead of the bright light, a dim red light surrounded the room.
The room was also decorated with many other lights.

Zhan looked around as his gaze fell on Yibo who was sitting on the bed decorated with flowers.

"Yibo...." said Zhan and walked closer to the bed as he realised Yibo was sitting while wearing his shirt.

Yibo glanced at Zhan and bit his lower lip seductively. He walked towards Zhan and grabbed his arms and kept them on his waist. He encircled his arms around Zhan's nape and looked at him.

"How was your day....Zhan ge...." said Yibo in a low whisper.

"Yibo I...." said Zhan.

"Didn't you missed your omega...." said Yibo as his hands slid down Zhan's neck to his chest. He grabbed Zhan's collar and pushed him on the bed and got over him.

"Yibo....what are you...." said Zhan with a suprised look.

"Shh.....don't speak....." said Yibo as he kept a finger on Zhan's lips. Yibo leaned forward near Zhan's ears.

"It's all for you...." Whispered Yibo in Zhan's ear. Zhan was shocked to see this version of Yibo his brain was not able to process what was going in front of him.

Yibo rolled beside Zhan on the bed and sat there. Zhan got up and looked at him.

"Are you just going to stare....." said Yibo as his hand roamed down over his own body down his chest, while other near his groin rubbing his shaft.

"Are you going to enjoy.....watching me do this....ahhh....hhh..." said Yibo as he shoved a finger inside of himself and moaned seductively.

Zhan gulped nervously as he realised Yibo was not wearing anything underneath and was poking himself in front of him.

"Ahhnnnn....hahh.....Alpha...." moaned Yibo while rubbing himself.

"Yibo....you are....releasing your phermones...." said Zhan as he smelled the sweet fruity smell of Yibo.

"yes I am doing it...." said Yibo accepting it.

"Don't challenge my self control Yibo...." said Zhan.

"Who asked you to control yourself gege....." said Yibo and jumped over on Zhan's lap.

"Nobody is here to stop you ge...." said Yibo in a low voice while rubbing himself over Zhan's hard member.

"Do what you want...." said Yibo and bit Zhan's earlobe.

"You have became naughty puppy...." said Zhan and Yibo chukkled.

"Then let me show you what this naughty puppy can do...." said Yibo and kneeled down on the floor.

Yibo draped his fingers over the button of Zhan's jeans and began to undo the button and zipper of his jeans.